Tensei Pandemic

This manga is so so so weird...it will end with almost everyone being the opposite gender and not giving a s$%t....with a bunch of sexual innuendo overload...not sure why people keep saying this is hentai. There are no actual sex scenes, just near-hits without any climax.

Banned
@Hobnobs

No, but upon searching it and looking at the synopsis I'm not all that interested.

Cross-dressing > genderswap

Fed-Kun's army
@smolbaka I asked because of the
twist.

So I take it you'd rather read something like Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai!! instead of let's say Bokura wa Mahou Shounen.

Personally I liked Classi9 but honestly the crossdressing doesn't really matter all that much and it's more like a pretty standard shoujo.

Banned
@Hobnobs

I have Bokura wa Mahou Shounen bookmarked. I enjoy it and hope it gets more updates.

Why'd you say I wouldn't like that? It's cute magical boys.

I might like Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai never read that before.

Also about that
twist
I never read it so I wouldn't know

I have realized something very late into the manga and that is that this manga one has one thing that it does really well and is a very powerful weapon and that is sexiness. That's it, that is all this manga is about. Who is the hottest people on the page and the answer has always been the MC.
If Boku Girl was the beautiful block of wood of a story. This manga is the final incarnation of a full door. It has just enough to tickle that animal part of the brain that thinks that boobs and butts are hot but if you're looking for a story, then this isn't that kind of story.

Now, to its credit, this manga has much better side characters than Boku Girl but it has just as little to do with them most of the time.
So that's it.

Fed-Kun's army
@smolbaka I thought you wouldn't like it because I swear your other comment originally said something about degenerates being stupid, not "Each to their own I guess."

Just spent the last 20 minutes trying to find this one manga that I can't remember the name of, maybe you know of it? I believe it has a historical setting, some rich master of the house (the male lead) has a bunch of candidates to be his wife from various different backgrounds stay at his manor. I believe the layout of the house is that of a traditional Japanese mansion (more like a shrine layout) hence my belief that it has a historical setting. He appears to be searching for his reincarnated love interest and that she is supposed to have a birth mark to present that. The other male lead from what I remember is a twin brother to a sister, I can't remember if she also has the birth mark but the brother does and originally the sister didn't want to be forced to go so the brother went instead cross-dressing as the sister. It's revealed the master is some sort of supernatural being when he attempted to save the twin brother from something(I think they were assassins), I assumed he was a vampire because he can't go out in direct sunlight. Later on the sister finds out how beautiful the male lead looks and now she wants him all to herself (she's kind of a selfish bitch), too bad he feels nothing for her and likes the crossdressing brother instead. I tried finding it on mangaupdates with various combination of tags but I drew up nothing.

Banned
@Hobnobs original comment was a little too much.

And for that long paragraph description of a manga, I can't say for sure I've read something with that exact premise. But it does seem vaguely similar to Versailles Of The Dead. But that's probably not what you're looking for.

https://mangadex.org/title/42898/versailles-of-the-dead
But I still recommend it if you haven't already done so

If the manga you're looking for is on mangadex why not try going through the cross-dressing genre search

https://mangadex.org/genre/59

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is interested in good GB romance stories, just read Kanojo ni Naru hi and Kanojo Ni Naru hi: another, the two stories are by far the best GB stories ever made, they're mature, with good character development, and the first one might even be the best romance story in manga in general, spoilers:
Starting from High School to college, marriage, pregnancy, yes actual pregnancy shown while lasts for a bit instead of skipped over to even childbirth. To this day I've never reada better romance, and in just about, 20 chapters.

As for this manga,
Saw the raws and Male Yurina just fucked female Hinata, probably gonna end in a chapter or two.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
Kanojo ni Naru gave me the cringe so I dropped it. Why? Pseudo-science bullshit about some fish species. I'm ok with magic or serum reasons for GB though. Very frequent genderbending is also bs.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 The science part is the most pointless thing to get angry about. Not to mention that the fact that it actually gives a proper in universe reason for the GB, which makes it much easier for everyone to accept it is also my favourite thing. Why is everyone so easy about a person changing their biological sex in most GB stories, THAT DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN. The fact that GB in Kanojo Ni Naru Hi is an in universe phenomenon which takes a time makes much more sense to me, and even aside from that, everything about the manga is gold.
Childhood Friends-High school friends-dating-college-sex-getting engaged-moving in together-marriage-pregnancy-child birth-epilogue. Name one other story that goes through it all.
AND EVEN after all that, the personality of the MC is the best way to show GB, she doesn't become a new person, she is the same person but with a new sex, but it does change everything in her life, it's the most mature and realistic GB I've ever read.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
Well, the science bs and the back and forth GB annoys me so that's not to my liking. Imo it's better when the MC doesn't change back and if he/she wants to then a stone falls on their head saying "NOPE". That's what's good in Needless e. g.. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The manga has ended with 74 chapter

Big spoiler ending below
Everyone in the world is now affected by the pandemic,
Hinata stuck as girl but She ended up with the best girl Yurina.
Which is the best ending outcome.

Idk how they going to make child later but science babies should be exist in this world so go figure.
Finally.

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

29276.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread