Tensei Pandemic

Dex-chan lover
@Karmichel i do think there's some people bright enough to click on the raw link and notice themselves :)
'twas still hard to figure out on batoto though.

Group Leader
The scanlation of this keeps getting picked up and abandonned... let's hope it will last this time 🤔

Dex-chan lover
wait, so
the genderswapped girl can get boner but genderswapped guy don't get period
?

Banned
There's a manga similar in name. Josou Pandemic.

But instead of gender bend, every boy is cross dressing.

https://otokonoko.news.blog/ makes blogs about each individual chapter.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants crossdressing but dislikes the GB in this manga

Group Leader
Can anyone pick this up and translate it ? It would be nice to see its ending before we die :|

Dex-chan lover
@Ayazel
Pretty sure they were waiting for Tankobon version,
At least that what I could assume considering the Japanese raw haven't even printed the volume 9 and 10.

Here for the info https://bookwalker.jp/series/164238/list/

@smolbaka

Um I feel like the people that are reading this manga, are doing it for the GB and not the cross dressing. Not to mention the fact that there's a huge difference between a guy turning into a girl with big breasts and dressing like a boy, and a bunch of boys just straight up dressing like girls.

@Ayazel

You've literally complained 3 times in a 2 month span over the speed in which the manga is being translated. If you want to read the rest of the manga so badly, learn japanese and translate it yourself for everyone else to read then.

Group Leader
@demyx

Well sorry about that, but it kind of frustrates me to see the scanlation being so "unstable"... and i'm afraid I can't learn Japanese with a snap of the fingers.
Anyway, I guess everyone has to live this moment one day ! Let's try being patient and wait another month.

Banned
@demyx

I'm aware majority probably go here for GB but there is still a crossdressing tag. Meaning some come here for that.

Plus the name seems so similar so I thought I'd want to get the word out that it exist.

Besides Crossdressing > Genderbend.
More cultured manga
Traps are best

Dex-chan lover
@Ayazel
https://bookwalker.jp/dee4718bf3-2c3a-4481-aaaf-97f9e6dc472a/
Its just out today.

They may continue whether the raw available or not.
Learning Japanese can be fun and frustrating at the same time.
It took me 2 months to get Kana and Hiragana without a dictionary but the outcomes do worth for being able to read raws as you wish.
Ofc you can read it without a dictionary unless you're a god to be able to recognize at least 2000 kanji in a few months.
I took ie like 5 months for 500 kanji and I am still playing around like a dumb fuck.

If you have time try it.
@smolbaka
This one is a mix but focused on the genderswap par though.

Banned
@Xaelath

Crossdressing Crossdressing Crossdressing Crossdressing Crossdressing Crossdressing Crossdressing Crossdressing Crossdressing

Users who are viewing this thread