Tensei Pandemic

Yes finally! The only thing wrong was this series was that it wasn't an isekai but my prayers have been answered

Guess they didnt have enough tag to work up with and they add isekai and video games tag now

Dex-chan lover
I can't even hate this.
Just acknowledging it exists, already feels like too much effort.

@Denrick19

Yep you're in the minority here which means you probably need to switch genres if you hate Gender Bender so much.

Really hope it doesnt turn into an ending where Hina stays a girl and I like him with the blonde the best hope glasses doesn't steal her away.

Dex-chan lover
Stay girl end is best end! Why? Look Boku Girl. And Yurina can stay busty girl and still be together with Hina, so what?

Group Leader
Code:
Koies said: @ Denrick19

Yep you're in the minority here which means you probably  need to switch genres if you hate Gender Bender so much.

TFW someone responds to a comment that’s months old

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't read this in awhile, I think the last time I read it,
he accidentally turned another blonde guy into a girl.
anyone want to bring me up to speed on why the rating is lower than before?

Fed-Kun's army
@Koies dont you just love when people who clearly dont like the gender bender genre rates a gender bender manga low... it brings the ratings down for a genre they dont even like, which signals that its a "bad manga" to people who DO like the genre

please people, only rate stuff for genres you actually like or are neutral on, if you actively dislike the novel then your not going to ever view it in a high rating

(though i dont check ratings anyway, i just read)

I don't innately hate gender bender as a genre, but this particular manga feels...propaganda-ish to me for some reason. I can't bring myself to like this one.

Group Leader
--> Regarding a very later spoiler so don't read.
Yurina probably stayed a girl because she never doubted her gender. Or did she get even more heightened pheromones from the kiss?

This is a yuri series. MC is so girly, more girly than anyone. Guess the only non-yuri couple is his bestfriend. But I want him with Mikoto because hareeeeeeeemmmmm.

Exactly as the last chapter, i ended up confused because of the way the mc acts from one chapter to another

Users who are viewing this thread