Tensei Pandemic

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or Yurina does sound like Yuri na? So does the author hint this manga to go yuri route?

Sounds like MC is gonna stay as a girl for Kyousuke it seems.... well i guess that a wonderful stuff coming hehehe :3

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHHAAHA
Just saw the latest raw chapter aka ch 51, I LEGIT CANNOT believe author is trying to make MC into the gay route and fall in love with the male friend who was a background char for 40 something chapters and who WE HAVEN'T even seen his face, what a FUCKING JOKE this series has become, 40 something chapters and somehow the author has killed the series in less that 5 chapters.....This has legit become a carbon copy of Boku Girl....what a waste of time fml
seriously dropping this series

I'd say that this manga is different from Boku Girl in the aspect that our MC was rather givin' implant suggestion throughout the story up until now and became a girl via surgery unlike in Boku Girl where as that one happen/cause by magic. In Boku Girl that MC wasn't givin' implant suggestion but rather comes to decisions "that" maybe this is better and he realise that as a she "he" love his friend.

This is quite the psychological one, that is what i think after re-reading the chapters and what makes me think that? if you have notice just about everyone say he looks girly not because of his body but his face, he lacks the necessary to look the part but his action aside. Everyone is just implanting the idea that he's better off admitting it especially the president who kept going on about it for as long as i remember.
Your thoughts?

Dex-chan lover
chapter 48 is cursed I can't post a post there... or at least I can't view them

Going on a trip? with CLASS? well well this sure going to be much fun, considering everything that has happened im sure this won't go wrong* xD

Aggregator gang
Yes it's bugged.
When the chapter went up, I tried to start the thread, but I couldn't send my comment because I didn't wait enough after the previous one. I am not sure, but I guess that's why it went crazy... Well, who cares.

chapter 48
If anyone was confused for a moment like me, she is her ex. She left her for a guy. (flashback from ch24)

Dex-chan lover
Nice thicc cover. I hope the nerd guy will also turn into a girl just like in his virtual world. 😋

Dex-chan lover
"Trivia : Tensei Here Written as (転性) = (性) Means Gender, Not Tensei (転生) = Reincarnation/Re-Living (生)"

ty for this, I was doubting my understanding of tensei :)

Fed-Kun's army
In the synopsis it says love comedy, but there isn’t a romance tag. Anyone have any answers as to whether there’s any good romance or at least plot?(the non-research kind please)

if hina ends up going out with kyosuke i'm going to blow my damn brains out.

Absolute trash. This doesnt have the vibes of boku girl at all and it would feel weird if it went the same way.

Dex-chan lover
uh that raw link redirects to the homepage now, here's the new https://urasunday.com/title/429

Users who are viewing this thread