Tensei-saki de Suterareta Node, Mofumofu-tachi to Oryouri Shimasu - Ch. 3

... my question is, why is the beast people have two set of ears?! Like, please pick one and stick with either human ears or animal ears...

Hmm not mich doggos in the chapter
Need more 🤣

Aa thank you for this
Im waiting for more fluffy doggos pls

I support her, who needs men when u have a bunch of fluff? The wolfs are way more adorable and pleasant, lol. :b

And yeah, the art looks a bit odd but ty <3

Thank goodness it’s not only me who noticed the oddity in the art 😅

The facial expressions seem greatly exaggerated (...a bit too tryhard-y, imho), especially in places where neutral expressions would have been a better choice to use. Maybe they were trying to go for even more of a shoujo/moe kind of direction, but it just left me feeling weirdly uncomfortable this entire chapter.

This chapter made me so uncomfortable, i feel very weird. I might have to drop this manga because of the art

Supporter
@Yanagi they did say they were blessed by the wolf spirit. Maybe he’s hiding a tail and that’s why he avoids the princess candidates

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo guuggh this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. i’m so, so sorry,please forgive me

The art may not be the greatest but the doggos make up for it.
There aren't a lot of manga with a dog lady. Not that I mind the cat lady MC. I just want something a little different. Heck, I wouldn't mind a reptile or bird lady MC.

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one creeped out by the fact that the butler has FOUR ears? And the dog ears weren't drawn that well, hardly cute at all. I mean please, some of us would like our dandy older man eye candy please.

Dex-chan lover
yeah the artist really screwed up with the four ears

Group Leader
Yah. It’s a pretty bad screw up. Really having trouble suspending disbelief for that. And it’s not like the artist enjoys drawing ears anyhow since most of the characters have hair covering the side of their heads

those ears are among my top 3 pet peeves in humanoid characters, dog-ear headband, or a very, very horrible mistake (especially when her description talks about EARS)

Users who are viewing this thread