Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu

I was going to give this one a chance, even if it is pretty similar to the other "piggy reincarnation" story, but I kinda feel tricked that he only accepted to do the isekaing to save the girl's life. Seems like a cheap way for the author to make us think he is a good person, I think.

@togashi_nony same, he's skinny now so why don't they just keep it like that I don't see a point in making obese for no real plot reason.

@exdio11
Ah, ok. Yeah, sounds like something I'll at least give like 5-10 chs a chance-- barring certain specific but somewhat uncommon dislikes or something.

y are people already rating this with a 1 and 10 like its not as bad as a 1
1 is the lowest rating possible so there are many way worse
and a 10 idk its not as good as other stuff
something like 5 - 6 or something is fitting if iam feeling generous mabey even a 7 cause its kinda different to what most isekais are like

Fed-Kun's army
I know isekai is known to be trash, but why the hell are people rating this badly, like the fat reincarnation is a genre, it "copies" the pig duke one, but it hasn't even properly started yet, we don't know what it's going to happen, so stop rating things so badly just because it "copies" another manga

Dex-chan lover
Abnormal amount of 1s... did someone pay someone to dox this thing with bots?

Or are so many people just with the ability to see the future and see it is worth 1?

Because the art definitely is not bad enough for 1, nor is the story on the same level of a 1 either...

Power Uploader
Damn, I hope fat reincarnation never becomes a common theme. C'mon Japanese people, you know this better than me. This reminds me of Accel World

chaotic entrance and narration, Piggy Duke was at least kind of intriguing at this point

Users who are viewing this thread