Tensei Shitara 15-sai no Ouhi deshita ~Moto Shachiku no Watashi ga, Toshishita no Kokuouheika ni Semarareteimasu?!~

Group Leader
This looks interesting with the og girl in her ghostform helping our mc but rn I really don't like the ml I hope he does a 180 change or he can just get out of mc's life with that attitude. lets see how this develops :3

Ok I searched the raw and the reviews of it
seems like romance is not the main thing. Instead cooking is and MC is good friends with the ghost of the body.
Looks promising for those who are not into plain romance.

Oh! Nice! This is refreshing for a reincarnated story lol. On top of that, she reincarnated as the queen! I agree that the guy is an a-hole but idk, maybe he might change. At least, he didn't threaten her with a dagger or sword. Don't get me wrong, he did it with magic but I don't think I will written that kind of level as threatening. I've seen worse lol

Oh my gosh. This manga seems promising. The art is beautiful and the story is so interesting! I love how its different from cliches otome isekai thing 💖 I'm excited what will happen next.

omg this looks so interesting looking forward for more !!!! thank u for translating <3

The art is superb and this is the first time the owner of the body interacts with the mc who reincarnate with that body.

Group Leader
Are we not gonna bring up the fact that the author's other simultaneous release is Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru ( https://mangadex.org/title/34404/fukushuu-o-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru )?

I knew the prince was acting remindingly sadistic! Manimani cinematic universe confirmed. Anyway, you know it's gonna be a real ride. I'm very excited!

Also, does anyone happen to know where one can find the raws?

Users who are viewing this thread