Tensei Shitara 15-sai no Ouhi deshita ~Moto Shachiku no Watashi ga, Toshishita no Kokuouheika ni Semarareteimasu?!~

It's so goooood!!!
The art is spectacular!! So vibrant and lively!

This comic does not mess around, however, it's not glorifying or excusing the weird shit happening so I can enjoy the plot. Though I wonder if my heart can handle it.

Ah, I really look forward to where this is going!

Ghost heroine has been around for like 2 pages and she's my favorite character. Maybe that'll change as we get to know all the characters more but, for now, she's the one I'm rooting for. Fuck him up!!

the art is stunning and so detailed...read once for the plot and again for the art

Double-page supporter
i'm curious how the author will try to redeem the first impression we got from the male character, idk it's seems almost impossible at this point even with the "i had good intentions all along haha" card

Double-page supporter
@FireCamp Honestly, I think he's fairly redeemable. I mean, I don't think him restraining her like that was good, but he needed her to quiet down while in front of the aides and he needed her to give him information but she wouldn't because she feared for her life. Thing is, if he wanted her dead he would have cut her down right there already, but based on what is seen so far it seems like he just wants a wife who will cooperate with him. As for why he'd threaten her the way he did, it's because he considered the possibility she might be a literal calamity that would ruin their world. But it's as he said: So long as she means their world no harm then she need not fear for her life. He's just shit at getting that point across and clearly needs to learn boundaries. Thankfully we have Emilia here to act as interference(to an extent) so hopefully the pep talk she gave Emi will be enough to give Emi strength and encourage her to talk to Theodore and communicate to him what she wants as well as establish proper boundaries, and that so long as she gets what she wants she'll be willing to cooperate with him. However, therein lies the problem: Communication. The one thing humans are notorious for lacking. :p

damn didn't expect a shoujo like this to be from the same author of the dark massacre of the vengeful hero. the cliche male lead was expected tho.

Double-page supporter
@Svelandria yeah i get you but life ain't black and white he's not a good guy just 'cos "he could've killed her at any moment but he didn't" and we shouldn't expect others to make the effort needed for our own shortcomings "I'm bad at getting the point across but it's still your fault for not understanding me" is a trope i see a lot in mangas (heck there's a whole lot of "i look scary and have a loud voice but I'm good hearted deep inside" series floating around with just that as a premise to carry the entire plot line).
as a side note one can have good intentions all along and be a total Dickhead (my life story)
so that's a hard sell tbh, i'll just keep reading 'cos the ghost premise seems kinda fun but i don't have much hope
also last side note, i don't think the "are you a calamity?" excuse hold much weight considering 1. he noticed straight away she didn't have magic 2. he easily overpowered her from the first moment she opened her eyes 3. like ffs dude(not directed at you but at the character) the fuck is a small girl with no distinguishing features gonna be able to do on her own? even if we gonna take the "it's her fate to cause calamity" route bs well if it's fate how would he be able to change it? i mean if I, a dumbo retard on the internet could have thought of these scenarios why can't a super smart calculating MC (or at least that's how he was portrayed to me) who's also a king think of these, couldn't he have considered that if she was a calamity he could have angered her and caused the whole downfall he would have been trying to prevent, or if she was a saint or something that he would have incurred the wrath of a god or something, it's weird anyway i try to think about it

I have a feeling the king may have liked Emilia chan. Maybe thats why he said you think you can run away from me?

I hope chapter 3 translates fast, I really want to get into this. Love the art and the two Emi's! I know ch 4 isn't out till November for the JPT

The art is so nice, I want more lol. I hate the ML so far, but it's interesting and I wanna see where it goes

I think I’m going to love this series. The art is absolutely phenomenal and I love the ML. He’s dangerous but charming in a scary way lol I need more. 😩

Users who are viewing this thread