Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Majin has been defeated...?

The Majin beside the MC looking at the enemy Majin: "You poor fool"

Also, I need this Author's hentai dojin ID ASAP

I don't like the fact that he couldn't give a flying fuck that her maid is almost dying, for him.
Maybe it's more realistic cuz he has been too much spoiled and don't care much about the ones working for him.

@OverlordSaiki I think he just knows she would die because he is there, but he could at least take some action instead of learning how to control monsters

Double-page supporter
@OverlordSaiki I just think it's because magic is number 1 for him. The world could get destroyed but he would prioritize magic learning.

Dex-chan lover
Uh. Perhaps rescue the harem before they’re stripped and mind broken. Though perhaps I’m too chivalrous

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, this mc is almost a big of asshole as the bad guy ~_~

Aggregator gang
@RonBWL wait.. physically weak? Isn't he already trained with the woman? ( I forgot her name lol)

Okay if he physically weak, and need to cover while he cast the spell. But I didn't see nor he cast a spell at the end of page or maybe it will be revealed in next chap. The MC is busy enough to learning new magic. Im questioning why he didn't protect they buy ended up observing new magic. Even so if he protect them with his magic he still can observe enemy attack without his friend get molested and beaten up

Of course I knew why that is happening, it's because there will be a short and boring chap If there's no ecchi scene. After all the manga had an ecchi tag as well so it's normal I guess, to being ended up like that ( even I see this as a service :v)

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf is this retarded ass imbecile of MC doing, letting that majin scum grope his maids breasts like that? Unforgivable. Take better care of your women or fuck off from this manga.

But yeah seriously, I just hate this type of writing, when you're clearly capable of preventing something from happening, but are just dicking around like some retard. Basically author showing his own rape fetish surfacing on those few panels.

Double-page supporter
I think it's certified the MC is missing some screws up there. Looking back he didn't even care about the ridicule he was receiving while he was on deaths door.

And now we see all those readers who didn’t understand MC doesn’t give a fuck to anything but magic lol so butthurt

umm, isn't it already clear from the start that the mc doesn't really care about anything but magic...

I need MOAR! Thanks for the chapter.

Lloyd is extremely obsessed with magic. The reason why he doesn't do anything to help Sylpha and the others is because he is trying to learn this cool new magic he just heard about and he will learn it no matter what happens.

Now that he can use the new magic though, that new Majin is f*cked

Users who are viewing this thread