Tensei Shitara Danzai Start Nante Kiitemasen! Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Villainess gets Entangled with the Cunning Demon King

Fed-Kun's army
This is the difference between someone that just follows the story to a "happy ending" and one that actually tries to understand the "person" in the story.

Aeneus tried to follow a story in hopes that it would get to her happy ending with the prince. But this made her not actually like the prince for himself, but rather his position, and just this "happily ever after" ending. The result was that the smallest deviation and her own personality screwing things over that caused them to be on the rocks. Not a happy couple at all.

Meanwhile, because Triana knew about Meduon's story and efforts, she resonated with him and wanted to understand and get to know him more. Which made him fall in love with her and thus they have a good relationship. A truly happy couple.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsuki09 : She was in love with him already from the otome game, the time between them teleporting to his palace and him asking to marry her wasn't that long either.

The next 3 days were basically going through with her 'getting to know each other'
Where she told him of her past life
Then he told her of his lineage

Then just as he asked, after that time if she still wish to remain there, he'd like for them to get married.
She chose to stay.

@Tsuki09 True, but considering that :
-1 : The villainess knew everything about the Demon King and was already interested in him (Since she says she always wanted to do his romance road, we can even consider she did it several times. She knows a lot abour him after all)
-2 : The Demon Kind has no Human common sense, feel extremely lonely (even if he seems to have some mid bosses demons who he can talk to), and encounter someone who praise him/do not fear him/ understands him
Well, it's not really something hard to believe in this context. And it's the kind of story that assume "Love at first sight" do exist.

But wait. You are true in a certain way. It is hard to believe. Since their is demon summoning and magic and demons and Demon King. :)

Man am I glad I bookmark this series =w=
I did believe that the translation would release soon

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor @Ayajdbwmns Translator only wanted to translate Chp 2 since it was done by their favourite manga artist (at least for now).

Translator still has the other raw chapters.
You can contact @Solistia if you want to help translate the others.

Fed-Kun's army
They turned into the idiot-couple that annoys other couple huh XD That's a great job at getting back on the simp and harlot lmao

Dex-chan lover
At the end of the day, it’s a romance fantasy so Imma just say, why do u wanna apply logic? Just roll with it man, roll with it.

As for me, I liked it!!! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
@moonbears @TheGodEmperor The translators said that they are only doing this chapter because they are fans of the artist. Another group will have to pick this up if people want the rest of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread