Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
2 more months to figure out what happens next. I hate finding series early.
ROFL!!

Welcome to the full Scanlation Experience™ , where any series you like, if you can find them, may be "late", axed, dropped, DMCA'd, have missing and Disappeared chapters, or only localisations in a funny alphabet or language you're not proficient in.

Going Strong since the mid-1980's.... :p

The only thing that's really changed since then is that the internet has made it much easier to find/publish stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I need this hero asshole to die asap and hopefully irushia can gain massive XP from killing him and evolve further
He's less of a "hero" and more of an "XP piñata".

Who the hell kills a child because he got annoyed at them?
If you had said, "who in hell," instead, the answer would've been obvious. The people who go there. Not everyone who goes there, but anyone who does that will go there.

Welcome to the full Scanlation Experience™ , where any series you like, if you can find them, may be "late", axed, dropped, DMCA'd, have missing and Disappeared chapters, or only localisations in a funny alphabet or language you're not proficient in.
Benefit of finding a series early: You can chat with people about it in the comments.
Benefit of finding a series late: You don't have to wait for new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
The LN goes far far beyond the manga, i couldn't wait anymore. Some things were predictable, some surprising. and the occasional wait.... whatdaheck .
And then back to the past here has neat reminder of this part of the story. Kinda curious how it'll unfold in the manga differently or the same (kinda hopin for slight changes)

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know why Seven Sea delay this series so much?
It take more than a year for them to release LN vol 5...

Dex-chan lover
I want that evil hero to die
He deserves to die, but on the other hand, the country he's living in is so shitty that it deserves a "hero" like that. So, I'm divided on the issue. His mere existence is like a curse laid upon the lousy country, which is good, but since he's planning to kill Irushia, he obviously needs to go.

Dex-chan lover
Had to do some digging but I GOT YOU FAM 😘
That should be the current chapter I believe.
This site has up to chapter 220ish translated after that go to the other link I provided for quality translation of several volumes
https://dsrealmreborn.com/de_wn_toc/ch159/
Other link
https://sites.google.com/view/dragoneggtl/vol-4-6

Shoutout to people that translated the good stuff for us for free :meguupog::chad:
Feel like I should add in a bit more, while highlighting the chapters with the translators groups as well, if anyone is planning to read the whole thing, currently:
- For chapter 1 - 9 you can read it from tabinoko tl group here.

- From chapter 10 - 28, 87% tl pick it up until someone else took over, you can start from here.

- Januke continued from chapter 29 - 36, you have to go back and forth between chapters and the ToC on their site so I'm putting the link to the ToC here.

- mothbalde then get us all the way from from chapter 37 - 73, you can start from here.

- Then for chapter 74 - 109, reincanationtl took over so you can read them from here.

- dsrealmreborn covered up from chapter 110 - 231, right here, reading them on pc is recommended since their site wasn't designed for mobile, they didn't have function to resize their page to be readable on mobile.

- EcT has translated from the middle of vol 4 to almost the end of vol 8 (to be precise it's from chapter 201 - 394 ) you can start from here.

Wait hold on someone is calling me...Hello?...What?...So you are saying there's someone else who has been translating this? Cheldra's group? ...Aah right they have translated DoraTama from chapter 219 to 753 after all, no way I'd forget them bro:chad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :aquadrink: :wooow:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
I request spoilers. Whatever happens to the black lizard?
We won't be seeing her until the end of volume 8 (We're currently in volume 4) as we have already seen her and the village girl Milia (or Miria) meeting each other in the manga, so she will be traveling with her to search for Irushia until then.
She managed to sniffed out Irushia's scent in the middle of Volume 8 when Irushia helped Milia out, and come to his rescue at the end when he was running from the Saint.

Users who are viewing this thread