Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the delay. Took longer to QC than expected.

Hopefully y'all will enjoy this chapter we put a ton of work into!

Also, per a number of folk's requests, I increased the font sizes on as many bubbles/boxes as I could.
Let me know your thoughts on it. Is it more readable or still the same?

Dex-chan lover
Very slight (predicted) chapter timeline spoiler

Evolution should at least start in chapter 41 based on what we see in chapter 40.

I can't wait to see how the Mangaka draws the next evolution of Irushia! We shouldn't be too far now!

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't there have been some poisoned meat left? There was quite a lot of it. Drop that shit near the new hive and a portion of its fighting force would be weakened. But then again, Irushia doesn't have too much time left for waiting games.

Dex-chan lover
And now our reptile is playing a real-life version of Empire of The Undergrowth...or Empire of Ants (the former game's spiritual predecessor).
EDIT: Also his reaction to the effects of poisoning the ants was hilarious.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That queen ant sure was lucky her opponent was Irushia. It's not often you can successfully negotiate with a hostile entity seeking your destruction. She had left herself quite vulnerable by using her MP to heal her subordinates.
Irushia keeps leading different species of monsters. At some point he'll be allowed to become a demon king or something. XD

Users who are viewing this thread