Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I'm also here just to comment that isn't this just Kumo? Well, I like the art at least.

Dex-chan lover
Did the "what an idiot" title actually make him stupider? He seriously just chucked his vulnerable self at that group of adventurers.

And yes, it's pretty clear whoever made this is familiar with Kumo-chan.

Dex-chan lover
What an idiot. Some of us would of welcomed being a dragon with a lot of potential, but we're not that stupid.

First about people bringing up kumo... I loved that novel until taboo or whatever maxed out and the author completely changed her personality and did a time skip (to be mysterious or something), and it became unreadable.

Second while I do think he was incredibly stupid, he had also been alone for quite a while and was desperate. Desperate people don't really make rational decisons.

What an unexpectedly great Manga, I thought it would be stupid based on the cliche premise but it is really well thought out.

Interesting, they're not going with the "I'll use my knowledge from modern Earth to my advantage!" and instead he's forgetting most of his past life ave for some vague stuff like what games were.

Dex-chan lover
That page 12 was literally an "it's all Greek to me" joke, wasn't it, translators? Well, as a Greek myself, let me tell you...

nah it's ok we had a laff

Well this has a strangely similar vibe to tensei shitara slime with a digimon crossover

Dex-chan lover
The manga tries really hard to be funny and it just falls flat. It just looks plain silly to me.

Users who are viewing this thread