Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

I wouldn't even know what to do in that situation. I wouldn't be able to just let him leave to get stronger and kill the villagers but idk if I could beat him in a fight. Curious to see how the next chapter goes!

every time there comes a new chapter of this it fills me with joy that this hasn't been axted or dropped yet.

Double-page supporter
I want that Slime as the mc, not this emo lizard 😥

Dex-chan lover
Yet an another overpowered slime. The isekai manga are crawling with OP slimes who rob others of their skills.

Fed-Kun's army
She’s not very strong, otherwise she would have killed the rock dragon herself...I think

Double-page supporter
@Owyn emo lizard? doesnt sound like the mc. if youre refering to his new form, that was out of a need than emo.

edit;if anything the slime feels like the edgy emo one.

Thank you for translating this chapter. Now it's time to go into hibernating until the next chapter is translated.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, let's keep hitting the shapeless monster with physical attacks. No no, don't use fire. That would be silly.

Supporter
@Stalkerman in terms of stats, definitely not strong enough to take on the rock dragon, but still very dangerous. She's clearly got some type of mind-control/puppeteering ability, and while her HP isn't that high, the regen is so powerful that anything that doesn't 1-shot her just gets shrugged off.

I hope Black Lizzard and the Shoujous do evolve one day and still stick with their "Leader". I want to see them OP too you know.

Users who are viewing this thread