Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Black Lizard use Seismic Toss!
It is not very effective.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal

The current raw chapter for the webnovel is up to 649, so calling the arc around 340 the
"End of the World" arc might be a bit misleading. More like, "Edge of world" arc would be better.
If you want to read the raw web novel (i.e. google translate it) on your own, then here is the link to the raws: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4698cv/

By the way, the official webnovel releases are on dsrealm's website, listed here: https://dsrealmtranslations.com/
I say official because dsrealm has explicit permission from the author to translate their web novel. Admittedly, the translations aren't as far as what you find on Wattpad (Ch. 218 is the current release).

However, The releases on Wattpad are technically a breach of the Wattpad rules and can be taken down at any time. (Basically, if you spread the word about them too much, they will get found out and have their profile and releases taken down, just an FYI).

Also, ALL of the light novel illustrations for all the currently released volumes of the light novel can be acquired from the dsrealm's discord server. The translator of the group gets the novels pretty much as soon as it comes out and uses a high quality scanner to import the pictures.
Forewarning though, if you grab all the current light novel illustrations, then you will get spoiled on Irushia's most current evolution.

Dex-chan lover
@xboxbam

I did call it that on purpose just to add some extra hype and make it more intresting, and it's not necessarily wrong tho as you said 😉

However, The releases on Wattpad are technically a breach of the Wattpad rules and can be taken down at any time. (Basically, if you spread the word about them too much, they will get found out and have their profile and releases taken down, just an FYI).

That´s a fair warning. 😘
A lot of online reading of manga´s / comics/novels/what have you tend to be unless you strictly read on the original sources like "Webnovel.com" or actually buy the books etc.
nice of you to point it out tho.

As for that final picture spoiler, I have not actually seen that, so I do appreciate the heads up, I don´t usually care too much about spoiling myself, but better safe then sorry 😅

Double-page supporter
It doesn't need to force her to use detoxify.

It'll just kill her and get the skill itself...

Really thought he would have grabed black lizard and rolled away aftercshe poisoned the slime

Double-page supporter
Hostage? He just needs to steal her skills.
But well, I don't know if MC knows that yet, can't remember if he saw the slime's stats.

Users who are viewing this thread