Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Short term spoiler followed by lore spoiler:
So as you can guess, the slime dies. However, something interesting that I don't believe is mentioned is
how the slime got the [Voice of God] skill. It is revealed that Irusha, the slime, met Irusha, the dragon, back when he was still an egg. He would have been a normal-ish slime, if it were not for the fact that he was a mutated slime that had a random skill. This skill was the skill stealer skill. As mentioned in this chapter, he could take skill from non moving enemies, and just so happened to steal the [Voice of God] skill from Irusha. The omnipresent voice saw what happened and was about to strike the slime down, but then decided not to, in order to spice it up. As a result of these actions, the voice copied the skill back onto Irusha as well as everything that went along with it. This included the reincarnation's memories, as well as a higher base level in the [Voice of God] skill. Because two individuals cannot have the same memories, Irusha the Dragon got short-changed, and as a result, he only has a vague notion of being human, as well as a shell of a personality. Looking at this personality, I am glad this happened. If it wasn't for that slime, we would probably be watching a stereotypical dragon harem isekai.

Dex-chan lover
@briancornpop
Wait, so the slime
has most of Irusha's original memories and yet, acts like a dick? So the reincarnated human was actually an asshole?

Contributor
What's he flying into at the end? Some random crevasse? Was that a river at the bottom?
I sometimes get a little confused by the art in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread