Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

For me a good villain is almost as important as the MC. But this villain is one of the SHITTIEST one I've seen in a while... I'm sorry I just hate when a bad guy is just being "bad" for no goddamn reason. And it's a shame that one of the only interesting moment in this chapter is at the very last page...

Dex-chan lover
@Bluubuckets The raw source says the next chapter after this one is coming out December 3rd, and this one was from November 22nd. I think the schedule for this one has been kind of all over the place up to now, so this may not be particularly indicative of it going more towards weekly or anything. The days there are kind of weird for that anyway. Could be aiming for monthly now, and this chapter was just a bit further in than they intend to do from now on? Or maybe they're squeezing out two updates close together and not doing anything else for a month or three after that. I have no Earthly idea.

Can someone who's read the raws/source tell me if he or the little lizard turn into a human and/or is there romance?

Yeah I am curious if dragon and black liz(kishi) will turn into human, it would be intresting ship😁😊

Fuck that cliffhanger, one more bullshit cliffhanger like that and I'm abandoning this manga

Group Leader
@TDSgaming I'm up to date with the translated *N and..
no. And even worse for her. ..
it's been literally around 130 chapters since the slime battle (out of 230ish total) and she's probably been mentioned five times in total since. There's been at least two mentions in the last few chapters about wondering how she's doing, so there'll probably be a reunion soonish-eventually. (Yes, this slime fight is in the range of chapters 80-100... Manga is moving way faster in numeric terms. )

@Harvester can't say this manga is moving in a good direction if the author's going to catch up with the source material. Also, does he make any sort of friend/companion/lover eventually?

@Harvester can't say this manga is moving in a good direction if the author's going to catch up with the source material. Also, does he make any sort of friend/companion/lover eventually?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Always a treat whenever a chapter of this pops up :) will be neat seeing what happens once he exp's off of this uber slime

Users who are viewing this thread