Tensei Shitara Heishi Datta?! - Akai Shinigami to Yobareta Otoko

This is terrible. It's not even so bad it's good.

No one should read this. I don't understand how this got serialized.

@Dragonfirewings I read a shit ton of fantasy comics. A lot of them are pretty trashy but still enjoyable because they have things like great art, interesting characters, compelling plot, or good world building. This has none of those redeeming qualities. This is objectively bad like how Empress Theresa(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TedsiCaV2B4) is objectively bad. There are so many other fantasy manga you could read that are worlds better than this one. I can't see why you would waste your time on this one.

Double-page supporter
@redmage the series has literally just stated, of course it's not completely perfect like you want it, with lots of world building and lots of interesting things, however just because it doesn't exactly line up with your tastes doesn't mean it is terrible

It's really interesting.

I need to read more and see what it will be. A dimmed Berserk-like isekai ?, or a (one more) fire in a dumpster.

we see it

@redmage bro u good?

It is one chapter in and already promises some great potential right off the start. The author seems to know how to draw—it seems like a problem of adding details, however.

Users who are viewing this thread