Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Ch. 66 - In the Crystal Cage

Dex-chan lover
Wait I thought it was just 1 dish for the competition or are you suppose to cram as many product as you can for the stalls? Because then why make such a big deal over inventing the curry riceball?

Dex-chan lover
white cat N black cat, and battle maid nice.
Thanks for translation.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t remember this from the WN,
didn’t this meeting happen on the beastmen continent? Was this changed in the LN or is my memory just bad?

didn’t this meeting happen on the beastmen continent? Was this changed in the LN or is my memory just bad?
Yes there are definite changes here from the LN although I don’t dislike it. At least it’s not like what they did to Amanda…

Dex-chan lover

it's been almost 5 years since I touched the LN/WN isn't she the Beast King's Daughter or something? At least she fits the description with being around Fran's age and build.

Group Leader
Wait I thought it was just 1 dish for the competition or are you suppose to cram as many product as you can for the stalls? Because then why make such a big deal over inventing the curry riceball?

It's one dish, but with curry you can make it will multiple meat ingredients which will then transfer the flavor to the sauce used in the center of the riceball.

Extra Spicy Curry ingredient just showed up:

0145Zapdos.png

Group Leader
The hell is this shit? Mangaka does their damnedest to turn the story adaptation into their own fanfic now?
Why the characters we meet in LN volume 8 appear here, during the cooking arc of the volume 4?
Quite the change and not exactly welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread