Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 15 Ch. 74 - The second screening begins

Dex-chan lover
Those two look slightly tempted. Just slightly.

Noble children be eating. Please wait warmly.

It doesn't need to be said, but I'm saying it. Maid Fran is cute.

"I'm too thicc in some places."
Subtle.

Those other maid dresses are... not much of dresses.

"My defense power is low..."
No, by my careful calculation it should be rather high with that armour.

And Fran just thinks it'll be easier to fight in those. Never change.

Various reactions for him as well. Looks a little bit on the tight side.

No, I'm pretty sure he's not wearing any of the girls' dresses. Those would be much smaller.

Boo. Go away, wrecker of fun times.

really just let the mage stay in the maidkini, huh?
I mean, she wants it. Personally not too fond of the style, though. Don't like that kind of low bikini.

Dex-chan lover
Author, why? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
As far as i remember none of this bikini Suit and Colbert dressing up were in the LN. Same for the Prince and princess kids. They were fond of Fran and the prince had a crush on Fran. But none of this weird sniffing crap. Jap LN/WN ppl was any of this absurd shit on there?

So this is all on the mangaka(Manga artist). As much as i love this art, they do some wierd shit like this or adding unnecessarily future characters now and then.

Dex-chan lover
As far as i remember none of this bikini Suit and Colbert dressing up were in the LN. Same for the Prince and princess kids. They were fond of Fran and the prince had a crush on Fran. But none of this weird sniffing crap. Jap LN/WN ppl was any of this absurd shit on there?

So this is all on the mangaka(Manga artist). As much as i love this art, they do some wierd shit like this or adding unnecessarily future characters now and then.
Cardboard's old translation of WN, Chapter 116: "I have to say. Hiring Colbert? Really solid decision right there.

I know I made it sound like cart pushing was all he was good for, but that wasn’t the case at all. He’d actually given us a pretty decent suggestion, a suggestion that ultimately actualized itself in Fran and the salesgirls all wearing matching maid uniforms."

Original WN, Chapter 116: [因みに、売り子3人娘とフランはお揃いのメイド服を着ている。これもコルベルトが調達してきた物だ。] which Google Translates to: "By the way, the three sales girls and Fran are wearing matching maid outfits. This was also something that Colbert had procured."

Note also that the original mentions how he was originally planning to have Urushi push it, but changed his mind in the end because it'd look silly.

As for the prince and princess kids: They originally had a more limited role and the events with seeing them and the Duke were in a later chapter, 121 of the WN, so that's just the usual "manga shuffles up order of events and expands on side characters" stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Cardboard's old translation of WN, Chapter 116: "I have to say. Hiring Colbert? Really solid decision right there.

I know I made it sound like cart pushing was all he was good for, but that wasn’t the case at all. He’d actually given us a pretty decent suggestion, a suggestion that ultimately actualized itself in Fran and the salesgirls all wearing matching maid uniforms."

Original WN, Chapter 116: [因みに、売り子3人娘とフランはお揃いのメイド服を着ている。これもコルベルトが調達してきた物だ。] which Google Translates to: "By the way, the three sales girls and Fran are wearing matching maid outfits. This was also something that Colbert had procured."

Note also that the original mentions how he was originally planning to have Urushi push it, but changed his mind in the end because it'd look silly.

As for the prince and princess kids: They originally had a more limited role and the events with seeing them and the Duke were in a later chapter, 121 of the WN, so that's just the usual "manga shuffles up order of events and expands on side characters" stuff.
Of course even in the LN they had matching maid outfits. What you've quoted is same in the LN too. I was talking about the Bikini Maid outfit and Colbert himself wearing a maid suit.

Dex-chan lover
just let that sword cook annoying cloak man

1aa1blank.png

Dex-chan lover
The maso-mage getting a treat as she's selling treats. Sometimes things align perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I honestly would have preferred if mage girl and Colbert switched outfits. Let her get a regular ol' maid outfit, and give best boi the sexiest one.
Reminds me of "her summon" where mc leaves a powerful bikini armor for the heroine but when he comes back a fat ass noble man is wearing it

Users who are viewing this thread