Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 13 Ch. 64 - Silver moon dance

Dex-chan lover
Cmon at least wait until you can show off in front of her.....

Double-page supporter
Come on, you cant in a single page refer to a character class as a "warrior dance" and in the literal next text box call her class a "war dancer". While i enjoy your translations, i mean you are doing it for free, that's quite the big oversight.

Contributor
Come on, you cant in a single page refer to a character class as a "warrior dance" and in the literal next text box call her class a "war dancer". While i enjoy your translations, i mean you are doing it for free, that's quite the big oversight.
Maybe they were listening to The Prodigy while TLing.

Dex-chan lover
Fran is one of my favourite characters in the mangas I'm reading. She's got plenty of character without being too extreme in any direction. Except maybe her appetite.

Page 10: "the Midgårdsormen" This is a double definite article. It's the Swedish name of Jörmungandr (or "the Midgard Serpent", which is the literal meaning of the Swedish name), but the -en suffix is the definite article in Swedish, so the "the" is redundant.

Of course, names in other languages are often treated as plain names without any articles or other modifications, so writing it like this is common practice, even if it's not grammatically correct. And bonus points for writing 'å' properly, even if it's in a different font.

Dex-chan lover
Yay plot is happeneing again, I'm fine with some slice of life but honestly this series SoL mostly boils to fran "Masters curry is best"

Users who are viewing this thread