Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Demonic Wolf Summoning

Contributor
Ahahaha, I see I wasn't the only one who thought of Dark Souls.

Dex-chan lover
5731524da3c35.jpeg

1472932165560.gif.e1c299d117a3d7208f44eba693cc6177.gif

@kanaloa But where would that growth come from? Do you want her to think really hard about her friends and family, then suddenly achieve an over 9,000 power level? Honestly, if she manages to overpower the boss with this kind of 'growth' this good isekai will go down quite a few points to me. This is a boss-type monster, her defeating it by herself is ridiculous.

Speech bubbles point to amanda's boobs half the time instead of her mouth. Boobs must be the one talking.

@bigcunt Holding a sword while the sword nuke monsters and enchant her with crazy defensive magic to support her reckless fighting is not beneficial to her as an adventurer. She's taking the sword's boon for granted. This will be a lesson for our little feline. Learn to fight or survive without the sword or else she'll fail as an adventurer. Don't you want to see her GROW as a fighter without depending on the sword so much? I'm anticipating some sort of independence in the next chapter. If the sword saves her without her having to do anything significant I have nothing to look forward to reading because it's basically a slice of life or "walk in the park" thats what I call it. What that means is..the story will just have some small bumps but at the end of the day everything will be fine. That type of writing is shallow for an adventure genre. I'm not interested in these types of story.

why all the boss seems like a crossover from another LN ? the last chapter seems llike garou from re:monster and now like from kumo desu

Users who are viewing this thread