Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Take Care

Aggregator gang
I have to stop and wonder, how old exactly IS Amanda?!? I mean she raised Fran's parents when they were little kids and based on that flashback she hasn't aged a day from back then, which means she must have already been an adult THEN and Fran's what 14~15? so Amanda has to be at lea...*guh*... ... ...

Supporter
Wait hold up. Didn't master give her the name Fran or am I mistaken

@blip dam i had reread the chapter 1, but not she recall what her parent call her back then and its fran

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac

Her age was listed in chapter 16. She's 58.

@Blip

Chapter 1, page 31. It explains that when she was enslaved, she "lost" her name. Hence, she was called Nameless. But her parents called her Fran.

Fed-Kun's army
Clicking here so fast hoping to get some catgirl antics, instead got hit by a shit ton of onions. I wasn't prepared for this...

Dex-chan lover
@TTX
This manga has its fanservice moments, but it sure doens't rely on 'sex sells'. Its first chapter is Master rescuing Fran.
Book versions are even more tame.
I haven't read Uchi no Musume yet, but yes, for Master it's a story of raising a cute daughter and encouraging her in her hobby (which is slaughtering monsters).

Dex-chan lover
@flannan well Fran likes to slaughter monster but she also has no qualms slaughtering humans.
bloodiest saint ever

TTX

@flannan
???
fanservice = sex sells
and I wrote "standard beginning chapter" not this manga rely on sex sells

"Its first chapter is Master rescuing Fran.
Book versions are even more tame."
sorry my fault but chapter 1 fells like a prologue

@ultimatehaki Same. I can see how she may be annoying to some people, but nothing she does really warrants a lot of hate. I just don't get it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread