Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Take Care

Amanda didn't tell Fran about her relationship with her parents because; First, she's afraid Fran will hate her because she still thinks they would still be alive if she just trained them enough. She always think it was her fault that they died. Second, Fran actually had fond memories of her mother so she took a step back on proclaiming she raised her parents to kind of preserve that. And third, she don't want to tie her up to her parent's "origin" like how she tried to tie her parents up to the orphanage. That's why she didn't stop her when she said she was leaving instead she tried to go with her.

Her reasoning may be flawed and self-serving, but well, aren't we all the same on some circumtances?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh jesus, havent even finished the chapter but I can already tell its heavily alluding that the two kittens are probably Frans parents.

God, my heart... Her parents turned out to be one of the orphans Amanda kept an eye on.

Wait, who put onions in my desk?!

Supporter
Yeah, so I'm massively behind the curve on this one, just picked it up and gone through the whole series... up until now.

I mean, wow. I didn't expect that much of a heartbreak.

Ehhh ? What do you mean I'm crying ? Those are obviously rain drop ! ... What do you mean we're inside ?

Users who are viewing this thread