Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Nest of the Spectre Monsters

Power Uploader
I'm in the middle of a magic circle, dying, but I'm still writing a diary. Yep, I can... I totally can.

Reminds me of this:

MAYNARD: It reads, 'Here may be found the last words of Joseph of Arimathea. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the Holy Grail in the Castle of aaarrrrggh'.

ARTHUR: What?

MAYNARD: '...The Castle of aaarrrrggh'.

BEDEVERE: What is that?

MAYNARD: He must have died while carving it.

LANCELOT: Oh, come on!

MAYNARD: Well, that's what it says.

ARTHUR: Look, if he was dying, he wouldn't bother to carve 'aarrggh'. He'd just say it!

MAYNARD: Well, that's what's carved in the rock!

GALAHAD: Perhaps he was dictating.

Dex-chan lover
"We tried to create the strongest undead, and we succeeded"
that's quite the face he's got maybe he's related to Kokichi from danganronpa.

Fed-Kun's army
Based off the wn, the pacing was a little fast, but, that really doesn't matter bc they were minor details.

Like the undead from Jean, he goes on to explain in detail about fly and Sekan, who had some personality in the wn.
Also, Sensei also goes more in-depth into the shapeshifting ability (1-2 paragraphs). He can only turn into shapes drawn like a kindergartner, blunt sword or hammers.

Damm, that image of a limb-less body just lying there...rip undead eater

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters. Always appreciate seeing your translations in my feed.

Aggregator gang
anybody else getting suspicious about the "coincidence" of an undead necromancer breaking into a facility where they tried to make high tier undead and meeting with a special-tier undead monster that looks a lot like a younger version of himself?

Dex-chan lover
Complaining about sniping is bad manners so stop that. Nobody wants to hear about TLs crying about how some other group translated a manga they were doing too.

Other than that, good chapter. But stop complaining about unnecessary things.

Double-page supporter
@Lesurous Well, there are a bit too much of similitudes. They are scrawny, have the same hair (colour and cut), have the rare job spectremancer. Now, we see they are different, but last chapter I thought it was his diary.

Aggregator gang
He grew back his arm for a page while holding the cell bars lol (just before legs get chopped off)

@tsunamininja Yeah, his arm comes back on page 15.
Also, how did he write the last entry? I know it's just for us readers and Jean to understand where he comes from but it doesn't really make sense that it shows the ritual at his diary. Maybe later on it shows he has intelligence but I doubt it, otherwise why would he have left the diary behind?
I think the author didn't really think that one through.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, Master just got a skill that gets him closer to having a human form, hopefully he'll still be staying in sword mode even after then.

the group that sniped last chapter did a pretty bad job
No offence LHT but some of your other projects also has/had fair share of crappy unQCed engrish releases too.

And for goodness sake can't call shit sniping cos none of us pirates have any rights over theses books anyway.
Also more translators over a certain title is never a bad thing, tldrama is nothing but dumb pointless pride and MUHEPEENS.

Users who are viewing this thread