Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Nest of the Spectre Monsters

Contributor
Sounds like a bit of drama but no worries. Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
shape-shifting is definitely the first step to having a human body, though it looks like it will still be a ways off. Also I feel sorry for the Undead eater, after all they did to him I'm not suprised he turned out this way.

tbh i´m not sure LHTranslation should throw the stone in the glashouse about bad TL and that stuff...

Dex-chan lover
@Belfegrad Well lets be honest here... They can call it whatever they want, but it really was a terrible translation and nothing would've literally been better.

@TetraSky
translation could be bad (I didn't check it, not interested), but I can't see the problem bc this site allow multiple translations per chapter

@Belfegrad
The message was formulated with the fact in mind that most of the readers will not be reading this on mangadex, but on one of the countless crawler sites that just grab whatever version pops up first on mangadex. Also, finding an opportunity to redirect traffic to your own site is always a good idea.

Guess I'm glad I didn't look at the other group's translation and waited for this one. Thanks for the double release.

Dex-chan lover
Gee. I wonder what happened to all the researchers when they finally succeeded at creating an undead powered by the hatred and anguish of tortured children.

Aggregator gang
Yeah right because someone writing a diary will be able to write in an orderly fashion that he got tortured and became an undead.
Very plot hole there author-san.

Users who are viewing this thread