Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Nest of the Spectre Monsters

Dex-chan lover
@Ribath maybe he write it after the ritual, but being undead and all, his int diminishes over time, that's why he stopped writing and left the diary

pretty common development for man-turned-undead thing

Funny how the scanlators complaining about snipers only start updating a series more frequently when they get sniped. Just a bunch of children in the end that keep forgetting they don't own any of the scanlating they do at the end of the day and if another group feels like picking it up then so be it.

Double-page supporter
While I agree that drama about "sniping" and caring at all is stupid, I'm going to have to aside against the people pointing that out here. Drama, acting like victims and blackmail attempts "if you don't harass the snipers as our personal Army we're never releasing for you again!" isn't remotely what I see here. It's very clear the end page is aimed at people who are using the scummy aggregator sites that just grab whatever they can first find that says English on it, and thus are stuck with the garbage release of the prior chapter.

Seems people just saw the word "sniping"and got triggered. Where are you guys when scan groups throw a hissy fit and demand personal armies?

Aggregator gang
I came to this comment section to see posts about the chapter but all I see is TL drama ._.

Fed-Kun's army
@GrimThoughts same. so fucking tired of this all bullshit, i just want manga, nothing else. too bad i don't live in Japan so i can't skip over all this outright

did the child ,who was already an undead, write the last page of the diary? uhm...

@ Vofuro

Complaining about complaints is what we call a Pro Gamer Move.

Any dramaqueen foolishness about “sniping” is insane. If a group wants to update a series, great. But they better expect to do it in a timely manner and not sit on chapters for months for no reason otherwise another group is well within their rights to release their own version. I’m tired of being held hostage by dramatic teenagers who think they’re the coolest kids at the table just because they can read Japanese. No one “owns” any series when it’s all piracy at the end of the day.

Double-page supporter
Wakga's group page says that this is dropped at 32 chapters, FWIW.

Dex-chan lover
So the diary writer was technically the same class as Jean, or at least until they turned him into Undead Eater?

I had suspicions that Jean was tricking them when talking about the whole appraisal disguise thing, but his comment on the disguise chosen being too simple/weak made me think this is not the case.

Well...I do think it was planned. He clearly wanted to finish as much of that book as possible...in the middle of a dungeon. lol

Dex-chan lover
ohh.. he was the undead eater.. neat..

PS: ohh.. LHT is at it again huh.. not cool..

Fed-Kun's army
So the kid wrote that last entry in the diary after he was turned into an undead? Or was that just a goof by the writer?

Dex-chan lover
Oh so the kid was an undead eater... for a second I really thought it was Jean but Jean's a demon, has a name and has all his limbs.

@lemuel

goof-up most probably.. in order to fill a plothole, the author must've mistakenly made a plothole.

I’m kinda disappointed that Sword Boi doesn’t use skill snatch all the time to get the perfect skill synergies. I guess with monsters he can just stab their cores, but at the very least it’s a huge deal in a close battle to rob them of their best skill and gain it for yourself. An 18 day cool down really isn’t THAT long.

Users who are viewing this thread