Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Hello/Goodbye

Giving the Goddess of Knowledge a name like [Announcer-san]...

Okay...

Also, Other Gods of that World are all Assholes: Confirmed

Can't wait to see how they draw the Goddess of Chaos but that's for later on I guess.
Soon we will get the 'curry arc' and this will go shitty for a while until the evolution arc.
Does it get better in the WN lads? I stopped reading when that cardboard translations dropped it cos it got boring af

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

so here is the spoiler...
announcer-san is the core of the divine blade cherubim (that's why looks like an angel) she was a divine blade that wasn't allowed to exist cuz she got acces to the knoledge only gods should know, at some point someone use the sword as a vessel for fenrir's soul but it needed a third soul to be stable, thats master, it works by using master as control unit, cherubin as support unit and fenrir as the base thats why can absorb skills and grow and evolve

Group Leader
Why this artist do such a beautiful work drawing master floating in the sky around or above the clouds, that's really cool and beautiful, i wish someone could color up the last panel.

Dex-chan lover
this must have been a massive pain in the ass to translate

thank you for the translation, and the pain in the ass editing done for this chapter 😛

Double-page supporter
When you're getting obliterated in Fortnite so you give the controller to your older brother

Did the author really have to pull out that ai spirt shit, that seems pretty overpowered and out of place?

Users who are viewing this thread