Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.2 - Fran and the Twins, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
If the dark knight was not part of the slave trade, why was he sitting in the slave trader's place chilling like he's completely comfortable being there?

Fed-Kun's army
@Chrona
That depends on the buyer really, a slave with an obvious noble background would sell for a whole lot if presented to the right people.
And if they were targeted purposely (which seeing how they beat another child when the two acted up is highly possible), then they already had a buyer.

You forgot the twirling of the mustache and the “muhaha” there, Mr. Villain.

Group Leader
Serid looks suspicious but the real villain is the vow betrayer.
"The truth has been spoken" scene soon(ish) incoming, can't wait to see as it's hilarious.

While there is the whole who is the one who set up the royals, anyone else notices how happy Fran looked using thunder magic. I swear she must have been thinking bzzt bzzt as she casted that spell.

Dex-chan lover
@HydraGC

( thunder is the sound, lightning is the actual electricity part)

lightning magic is her favourite element and....
( big, but reasonably predictable spoilers )
Its also partly because of her evolution (yes she does manage to make her dream come true )
Is also actually lightning-based too. ( it translates to something like heavenly lightning catkin )
She and master are going to be REALLY good at it later down the line and their signature magic spell is basically a spell that summons a massive amount of thunderbolts from the sky.
So people are going to start calling her lightning princess after she evolves in about two arcs or so...

So yes.... lots of bzzt bzzt to go around :3

Human Legos? Stepping on one of those would be painful for a different reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Sickmangav2 Sword was isekai'd, yeah? I don't remember the specifics of that honestly, but seems plausible they were from a 'normal modern world'.
Alternatively, lego has really spread their reach, hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
anyone have information on that picture on page 30
traditional japanese art juxtaposed with the modern world sounds cool lol
maybe ancient japanese dudes brought to the present era? that'd be nice, i'd read that

@QuertzyYT chapter 90 of wn (as in novelupdate) & chapter 1 of vol 3 in the Official LN. Yes I've read the web novels and bought the official LN Eng translation

Users who are viewing this thread