Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - Sailing Through the Sea

Dang, i wonder how dad sword will feel about Fran having royalty pursue her

Fed-Kun's army
@angelusalvus

This is something I understand from reading the LN. But god's are very active. Tittles, and certain skills are given by the gods, be it by acknowledging or directly imbued.

Fran, someone experienced with torturing, has not been given the title of torturer.
Fran and sword always, wait to attack for the most part. Or rather the sword. As Fran is pretty blood thirsty.
Secondly both of them can sense malice/ evil intent. So it's very rare for them to move out of line.

Aggregator gang
Uhh so kinky royalty?? And what did they bring the orphans for??? More kinky times?? Im worried for fran

Dex-chan lover
@Duck_ - he was lucky he was tortured by Master who has that truth-detecting skill. Most people would have kept torturing him a lot, trying to extract information the assassin doesn't have. I guess it's better to die quickly. Especially if punishment for assassins is death anyway.

No point in crossing a large ocean without fighting a Kraken, at least that's what Golden Sun taught me.

Aggregator gang
not sure what's up with the twins, but Fran surely has turned into a psychopath without anyone even realizing it!

Users who are viewing this thread