Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - Sailing Through the Sea

Dex-chan lover
@flannan Fran is a child of adventurers so she was around death and violence before she was enslaved. She hates slavers and how they treat people to the point she treats them like they treat slaves. Slaves are to Fran what children are to amanda maybe?

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the princess and the prince are actually switched... Probably for the princess safety, but it turns out there are some hidden advantages for the prince too. And then there was that comment about being hard...

I had been reading many manga, but only on this manga that the assassin can't kill himself to escape interrogation.

Dex-chan lover
I just can't get enough of Fran. She's too cute!! Her sadistic side is even more cute!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So evil crabs on the horizon?
Or turtles, maybe.

I do like the assassin had just enough time to question hearing the word 'Silence' before being knocked the fuck out.

Double-page supporter
@kefrayba ... I know ... that's exactly the point I'm making in my post, that the MC just simplified sushi to just rice and fish when there's much more to it than just that.

Dex-chan lover
[Slash & Heal] doesn't really do HP damage it seems. But it drops enemy's morale to zero.
I can't wait to see what Fran can do when she learns resurrection magic.

Dex-chan lover
@xoxa - assassins in Death Mage have it even worse. If they die, assassins become MC's friends and minions. And volunteer all the information they know.

@flannan yea, the enemies ghost automatically become charmed by vandalau. he can even devour a soul and a God. he is too OP as an MC. and when you look at fran, she is have a little psycho in her mind, but that is one of her charm actually. every manga need 1 or 2 psycho character for spicing up the stories.

He's willing to kill himself for a client whose name he doesn't know? and he didn't even have any useful information

Users who are viewing this thread