Tensei Shitara Ore ga Heroine de Aitsu ga Yuusha Datta

I like the manga I guess but it's one of those romance mangas where if the FL and the ML don't end up together the reviews are gonna drop.

why manga become more and more confusing with gender, anyway I still waiting for 'attack helicopter' gender to show up

Aggregator gang
ddb.png

Dex-chan lover
The main reason why it has such a low score is because somewhat large number of folk gave it 1 for some inexplicable reason.

I am guessing because it isn't their thing? But why give it 1 then?

You grade something with 1 if the thing is complete trash where even the art is something a 5 year old could make. Just good art would be enough to put most grades to 3-4 and if the story and pacing is subpar it would likely end up with 5 or so in rating.

But what I am seeing is around decent number giving it pretty good scores with natural curve down of numbers and then suddenly, inexplicable row of 1s. Which I can only recon were graded by people that either didn't read the manga or really really despise this concept. And if it is the latter case. Just the art should at least be worth 3 no?

The pacing is decent, the story is clearly about being a comedy over being rational. It doesn't take it too seriously but doesn't go too far.

It is no masterpiece, but it is highly irrational to give something a 1 Just because you dislike the concept.

@Elmithian They can't jerk off to this so that's understandable.
But really this case is because the incompatibility of their personal taste (a.k.a fetish) with genderbend, it's like a straight guy got jumpscared by boku no pico and develop a trauma. Just like me got surprised by a sudden rape development by ugly bastard on a certain manga right when i start to like the girl, i was still a new in anime world back then. Fuck man that was really nasty experience, now i always checked the tags or the reviews when i have a doubt.

kaf

every man wants to date a man thats cute and posses a pussy.

@Elmithian
There is something called personal taste.

1. If they dont like the concept or just the manga itself then they are free to give it a 1 star

2. If there are "a large number of folk gave it 1 for some inexplicable reason" then obviously there is a reason that maybe you didn't understand.

3. Rating are based on your personal experience. Maybe they didn't like the art or whatnot but it really isn't for anyone else to judge their ratings.

@Emerald_mage
In my opinion I agree with both of you, because even if the art is good it all comes to your tastes and if in those tastes the art is irrelevant then why they wouldn't give it a 1. But it is indeed strange that there are a lot of 1 one after another (taking in count what Elmithian said) so it may be that there is something else.

Group Leader
Just read this without thinking too much about the plot, this is supposed to be a casual isekai genderswap series anyway.

I agree with @Elmithian

Double-page supporter
.... As far as think of story can go...

This is pretty boring.
It's like they tried to make a 4-koma comedy style without it actually being a 4-koma and without the charm of it too.

They just casually go through anything that might be somewhat interesting in one chapter and then justify it by the dude just being too storng after the girl failed because she's useless.

I really wouldn't even recommend trying it...
I've read way worse but at least those had a pretty interest beginning

This is jsut bland all the way throug

So basically a comedy focused isekai that could have been better as a 4-koma

Users who are viewing this thread