Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Sea Bathing ☆ 3 Stars!!

Who uses a 3 star ranking system? For Europe it's fine because 60 is a passing grade but in murica you need 70, so if it's not 3 stars it's literally failing.

Group Leader
@Aecius Reincarnate! Your life isn't over yet!

BS0gzUH.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@FrostBlood If you use the Michelin star system, having even one star is an accomplishment.

One star is very good in its category
Two stars indicated excellence and being worth a detour to go there
Three stars means that it’s worth a journey

Oh fuck. Frey is here and an unknown dragon human character I don't remember seeing before...? This must be beyond the point I last read in the web novel... in which I don't even remember specifically where I got off. oh dear.

One of these days I gotta make sure and continue where I left off. One of these days...

The material for that ball should be used for every infrastructure in Tempest kingdom lol, and that position of the stick in front of Veldora in page 24 tsktsktsk~

@dend08 @Dritch124 that's pretty spoiler worthy though innit? lol
not that I mind personally,
I thiiiiiiiiink I can vaguely remember I was at the point where Veldora's human form had appeared in the web novel...? Dunno
I think I've passed the point where Clayman had been defeated...
I know I've read Rimuru gaining maou status and there was this new tournament where all of his even more powered up close aides competed...

Double-page supporter
Wow, the artist put some suggestive imagery there with that steamy meat skewer angling from below the frame...

Page 13: You can really see the disappointment in Frey's eyes. She really wanted to see Rimuru with a feminine look there. Though I must say the hoody still looks better than the "school swimsuit" that looked like prisoner clothing that Rimuru was wearing in the TenSura Nikki Beach chapter.

Page 24: Perspective is everything! But damn Veldora got a huge co-- I mean meat skewer in front of him!

Page 25: "He doesn't look like a Demon Lord at all..." yea Frey, being around Milim all the time is something like that such a big surprise to you? Rather what does "looking like a Demon Lord" even mean in the first place? Or could it be... you actually think about cheating on Milim with Rimuru!?

Double-page supporter
not be able to see Rimuru on Swimsuit is become one of my greatest regret....

Users who are viewing this thread