Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 51 - The Queen of Spirits

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax Well since Episode 14 is the end of the Orc Disaster arc (Ch 25), it should end around the Charybdis attack, assuming it keeps about the same pacing. Although it could get past that if they only touch on what happens in some chapters, but it seems unlikely since it seems to follow the manga pretty closely (I've only read the start of the LN so I can't compare it to that).

Dex-chan lover
@xretardedgecko nowhere if you're talking about the web novel (which has been entirely translated) since the manga is following the light novel that differs quite greatly from the WN. If you're talking about the LN... No idea? XD

Double-page supporter
A less annoying, loli-esque, fairy Gabil. Seems accurate enough.

@xretardedgecko
WN: Ch. 61
LN: Vol 4: Ch. 6

If you do want to just jump into the WN like that, you might be kinda lost about some things,
such as what had happened Karion or other details of Clayman's scheme.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait a queen fairy/ of the spirits is also a demon lord who is ALSO supposed to protect the heroes?!? + poverty !! what the hecking heck XP

Anyone considering reading the LN instead, you should start over from the beginning. The manga misses out on some early worldbuilding, side character stories, and rimuru's inner monologues.

Double-page supporter
for those interested in the anime, going by pacing by the time it hits 24eps, it will prolly will go until that start of the harvest festival arc (which starts right after this arc), or at the very least up to the confrontation with hinata since she is actually in the opening video. Might incite people to either read the lns or increase sales to continue the series into the second season since the story gets real good starting from the harvest festival arc.

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure what I was expecting going into this chapter, but it was everything I could've and more lol.

I am starting to believe they just use the term "Demon Lord" as a title for a very strong being.

Aggregator gang
Good thing her underlings doesn't go "ra mi ris! ra mi ris! ra mi ris" like those lizards

Users who are viewing this thread