Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 58 - Calamity

Dex-chan lover
@herpderp357 It should... but why this is able to happen? Because fuck logic, that's why.

@kazamakj I will be laughing if it turns out that the barrier is barely effective and those humans get their shit kicked in anyway.

As long as human live, there will be the Seven Sins following them.
Well, that's them for real dumb*ss

slime boss ya gotta come back quick, and if he absorbed a wolf would that give him the powers to be summoned through shadows cause that could be nifty

o boi, this spell a plot...

the story will follow the plot from LN, not sure which...as there is plot that arrive early in LN than WN ver...
a nation or two soldier gonna get wiped, someone might die but.......oof

thx for the chappy

Aggregator gang
Just ask 1 question from all LN Readers...

did they die as 1 of 10k human?

Wait, what ? Myulan is a demon ? In the LN it's said that she was originally a witch and after being named she gained the power of a magic-born. Btw, Myulan background and her relationship with Youmu was very poor in the manga.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Going by the webnovel, the resulting "skills" some of the characters end up gaining from this altercation will be absolutely overpowered and utterly stupid.
That is all I remember from this arc.

@Taerene I don't think it was mentioned in the manga explicitly, but rimuru has access to all of the non-unique skills of his subordinates and can manipulate and grant them from his 'library'. His subordinates in this case are any creatures he's named. The naming system ties their souls or something like that and allows Great Sage access to the full group as well. I don't remember what the justification was for this; if it was handwaved as one of the perks of naming or something particular to a skill of his. I feel like it was a skill of the Orc Lord's what with him being oriented towards empowering a horde.

Anyhow, he can teleport around as he pleases.

Users who are viewing this thread