Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - Despair and Hope

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil @Hamin quite right I'd forgotten that for some odd reason. My bad.
Although in my defense the thing about Ramiris is kinda easy to forget since she only ever appears in her adult form briefly in the end, although she is the one who intervened between Milim and Guy Crimson when they fought in the past IIRC, so that definitely makes her a powerhouse. But the thing about Dino and Draguel is that neither of them had an Ultimate Skill yet. And only someone with an Ultimate Skill can stand against another Ultimate Skill. Lesser powers can't influence them, as evidenced by Clayman's failed attempt to control Milim.

Fed-Kun's army
@DracoInduperator Wrong again.
Dino already had an ultimate skill. The Sloth Ultimate Skill was his second, not his first. He used to be the leader of the Serahims during the age of Dawn and had the "Sky King Luciel" Ultimate Skill. He was essentially Veldanava's right-hand man, and was given the task to be the Observer of the world by Veldanava (like Judge for Ramiris and Arbitrator for Guy Crimson). Then, with Veldanava's death he gradually became a Fallen Angel, making his Ultimate Skill "Sky King Luciel" become "Fallen King Luciel." That skill, power wise, is like a mixture of "Wrathful King Satanael" and "Prideful King Lucifer."
Plus, at that time he was already the world's strongest swordsman(and even later in the series he still is, above Guy, Milim and Chloe) and he has 3 God tier swords ("God tier Great Sword: Crumbling Fang", and when serious he dual wields the "God tier Holy Sword: Excalibur" and the "God tier Magic Sword: Caliburn").

Then there's Draguel, who doesn't need an Ultimate Skill for he is already an Ultimate Existence. Draguel and Fenn(his brother), and when Draguel is fused with Fenn and their other brother, are all Ultimate Existences. Their fusion is Draguel's true form, but even when separated in three, Draguel is still an Ultimate Existence similarly to True Dragons.
Draguel (who never awakens any Ultimate Skill) and Veldora (who only gained his own Ultimate Skill upon being released from his seal by Rimiru) both already has the benefits of Ultimate Skills simply by being alive. By "benefits" I mean the thing you mentioned about lesser powers not affecting them.
Veldora, even without an Ultimate Skill, was still stronger(energy output-wise) than his sisters, and only lost to them in the past due to him only using raw power(he's the True Dragon with the most magicules after Veldanava).

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil TYVM for correcting me. I wasn't aware Veldora was stronger than his sisters. I remember he just fought with raw power and let his aura leak all over the place before he meant Rimiru and read "the holy scriptures" (manga) in his memories and tried controlling his aura. I guess I just need to go back and re-read the novel since I've obviously forgotten so much. 😟

Aggregator gang
I am not gonna read this, cause I know what happen and not gonna wait till next ch

Dex-chan lover
An emotional scene like this would carry so much more weight if they weren't dangling the possibility (read: certainty) of resurrection being possible.

Dex-chan lover
Shion like from early chapters and she just gonna go away like this
😥

This chapter has 0 impact since its so painfully obvious they'll come back. Then again I can only blame myself for expecting any kind of development at all from this story.

Really, man, I was actually feeling sad then you hit me with that resurrection bs I obviously liked the characters but if you are just going to bring them back why kill them anyway

Too bad I can't spoil you lot on the web novel events. And too bad you read too many trash isekai. We'll see.

Double-page supporter
"Noooo They're dead!"
"Oh hey! We have a revive myth-"
"Yay! Let's go!"
"It's a very slim chance-"
"Doesn't matter! I've been hitting slim chances since chapter 1!"

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if anyone spoils it for me, but tell me does Shion and the rest get resurrected?

Users who are viewing this thread