Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 61 - Punishment of the Witch

@Yautja
While you keep insisting about "lesser quality of dialogue" which I disagree with, since you have no examples offered so far, it feels like it's currently just based on "because you say so" and nothing else.
And parts of your argument have changed now, since you all of a sudden bring up "Deux Ex Machina" which is new. I disagree. Things have been well foreshadowed so far, so I am calling your bluff here. If you have any such Dei Ex Machina, then I challenege you to tell me what they are, but I will only allow that for the LN/manga, since the WN is of lesser quality and the anime skipped various parts.

Double-page supporter
@GreyZone
The exact same applies to you with your "it's an unfair comparison".

Not really, considering I've repeatedly said what I've said about poor attempts at subverting expectations with cop out justifications. How bout Milim and DragonBro which are basically walking get out of jail free cards for SlimeBro? Or the Charydbis fight which was pretty damn out of no where, with reasons as it's justification to make it interesting and sideline Milim, IIRC? Or pretty much any fight that starts with Rimiru's subordinates getting their asses kicked and he comes in to save them because "oops, he can eat them faster than they can eat him and he's nice and convinced them to let him eat them" or "oops, laser death beams from above that use almost no magic".

Dex-chan lover
@DeanWinchester
Hey, so there is someone that's ACTUALLY reading the manga, I was starting to wonder...
I don't know about killing, but I am sure that rewarding people that betrayed you and killed a lot of your actually loyal fellows is not a sound strategy.

Double-page supporter
Gotta admire the guts he had, to say he'll be stealing his best homies girl/wife/love interest after he dies of old age lloll

"Punishment of the witch" more like the "Reward of the traitor witch".
Okay I get she had her reasons and whatnot and there is the hope of resurrection but man i cant stand it when people get off scot-free after doing horrible things.
She still is part of the cause of hundreds of people dying. And even if the punishment is light there should have still been one.
I would have preferred if he spared her for now but said "her fate is decided by the resurrection and if it works she lives and if it doesn't then she joins them".
That seems the most fair as a leader trying to be merciful but also considering the crime. And I'm guessing it will work so he could have just did that. Anyway, she better make up for it in big ways later.

Cause Shion's death > gets rewarded. If there is one think korean and chinese mangas win on japanese ones is this.

Guys if this is too frustrating I suggest you all watch Overlord over and over again. Trust me, whenever I watch an anime or read a manga where the MC is too damn sweet, I just turn my view towards ma boi Ainz. Or, if you want something more new, perhaps Arifureta. Nonetheless, it helps get rid of the pain.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIMURU IF I WAS YOU I WOULD HAVE KILLED THE TWO GUYS THEN THAT STUPID WITCH but i expect more of you coming from this chapter :) :) :/ :

esp

Ainz has the advantage of infinite plot armor. Starting the story with zero people in the entire world that can stop him, no planning or training required. He also has multiple ways to resurrect people (gasp, the precious stakes!). He just doesn't do it because he doesn't actually care about anyone. I don't really understand why someone would want to compare Rimuru to him.

FCK RIMURU SERIOUSLY YOU COULD HAVE DONE BETTER THAN THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED MYURRAN THEN RESERRUCT HER WHEN YOU DO THE DEMON LORD TRANSFORMATION

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I'm relieved. This chapter calmed my rage. Well, not that it matters anymore. The next few chapters shall sate my hunger for blood.

Users who are viewing this thread