Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - Tempest Resurrection Festival

Dex-chan lover
finally a version with "Clayman" instead of "Kleiman". I find it ironic that aneljek screwed that up considering that he's a stickler for proper terminology

but yeah this reads better. like several things that you thought had clicked suddenly actually clicked into a nice back-stretch

Question? Who the hell is Beretta, and when did Rimuru summon a greater demon before? Popping that subject up in the manga out of the blue cannot be good for the people who have not read the novel.

@IHaveTurnedFujo Rimuru summoned a greater demon when he was saving the other-world children in the labyrinth that was home of Ramiris.
If you need a refresh it's at the end of chapter 52, so it's not out of the blue at all.

@IHaveTurnedFujo Do you remember Ramirys ? The fairy queen of the labyrinth ? She had a golem that Rimuru destroyed so, to replace it, he made a puppet with magic steel, summoned a greater demon to possess it and named him Beretta.

MD@Home
This translation is miles better, will remember to wait for your team's release in the future.

Thanks for the hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for all the translation.. I've read both. This manga is always so good that I always read more than once...

So, let me get this straight...Shion is basically like an Ork from the Warhammer universe who somehow makes things work the way they think it should work, even if it's just a pile of junk. That's dangerous af.

@joel7686 Judging from later characters Rimuru names (won't go into this since it's spoilers), it's most likely a reference to the Lamborghini Diablo

(Yes, I shit you not)

Dex-chan lover
The translation wasn't as smooth last time so the fact that Berreta used 3% of Rimuru's current magicules while Diablo used 50% didn't click. So, does anyone know how much longer until Veldora finally comes back? I can't wait to see how the world reacts to finding out he has been unsealed and didn't just disappear. Also when does
Rimuru kill Clayman? I know he does at some point. I am curious about what happens when he meets Demon Lord Leon but I can wait.

@Leo80221 I'm pretty sure
Veldora will be back in like one or two chapters, depends on what's going to happen with Milim . Iirc, Rimuru leaves shortly after the festival and goes in a cave to test his new abilities, which is when he releases Veldora. As for the banquet i think it's the next arc. At leasst in the WN, don't know about the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread