Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 74 - Man-and-Monster Summit 1

what chapters is this in the LN?
i want to know how far i need to read to caught to the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, yall needa use your spoiler tags. I can understand your hype, but I don't want to be spoiled on new characters. 😑 Well, its whatever at this point. My fault for reading the comments of a popular series.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing chapter. Rimuru was trolling my pp too much. It didn't like that.

Guess I'll pass on reading the rest of the comment section. Seems like a lot of untagged spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Veldora, reading Manga in a aftermath crisis....
Veldora represents US ALL
1. Christmas = Doing Games and Manga
2. Valentines = Doing Games and Manga
3. New Year = Doing Games and Manga
4. Black Friday = Shopping Online for Discounts and PC parts upgrade, and grab the lowest possible game price
5. Hurricane = Doing Games and Manga
6. Tornado = Doing Games and Manga
7. Neighborhood Wife was nagging intensely to her husband = Doing Games and Manga
8. Someone was swatted along with the neighborhood = Doing Games and Manga
9. BTS has been nominated as the Boy Band of the year = Doing Games and Manga
10. You won Lotto = Buy the ultimate PC parts as if you are ready to take on the streaming world

Dex-chan lover
Rimuru is real pretty, this chapter highlighted that well.

That spread of Rimuru using his Demon Lord Haki made my heart go doki doki for a bit. Love the art in this!

Imagine a new character is out(without name moreover) in the manga...but they just spoiler it insteed...i mean wtf...can you guys just use Spoiler tags? Is it so difficult to use it?

Need more!!! Man love Rimuru as always~ new title, a new companion and Revolution, nice~

Dex-chan lover
HOAHHHHHHHHHH IM REALLY IN LOVE WITH RIMURU CHARACTER AND THIS SERIES

Dex-chan lover
@Fari Agreed. Rimuru is a heck of a catch! I still remember that dwarf who likes Shuna so much questioning his devotion for her after seeing Rimuru dressed up all girly. LOL Can't blame the dude.

Dex-chan lover
the flow of the story is so fluid, really draws you in every chapter.. can't wait for the next one!

Also doesn't this chapter cement that the leader of the church is also a demon lord?

Users who are viewing this thread