Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 75 - Man-and-Monster Summit 2

Clay man will get what he deserved... Poor Veldora see guys spoiling is mean u.u

for those who are manga reader only, should convert to go reading LN from this point on. with the current speed and number of pages per month, ........ clayman arc will stay on and on for at least a year. so many things going on from this point. and the anime that will on-air next year will surely past clayman arc.... so you will be spoiled anyway

Double-page supporter
"Innocent" minds like Rimuru's when they hear Walpurgis: "MadoMagi?"
Me: "Bible Black?"

@pmntamp
Actually the anime will not get past the manga because the manga publisher is the main funder of the anime and they wouldn't want the anime to negatively impact the sales of the manga that they sell. In the first place, officially the anime is, as unusual as it is, actually considered an adaptation of the manga, even though it uses both the manga and LN together as a source. The reason is that the LN publisher is a rather small company and they lack the funds to do it themselves. But well, Kodansha the manga publisher makes it more likely for us to get more future seasons compared to if the LN publisher Micromagazine did it, since Kodansha is a pretty large company and they even have the publishing rights for attack on titan and now that that one is ending, Slime might be getting more funds instead.

the clown guy talk like that even in japanese? i really don't like all this "did ya" "let me give ya".

Group Leader
@chusetto
4ncJf0C.gif

Dex-chan lover
btw I really like Laplace and I cant wait to see him fight more, because its hilarious

Dex-chan lover
ah yes
40 more pages of
t a l k i n g

like damn boy if filler was a thing in manga this would be it
you dont have to have characters sitting in a room talking for 5 chapters to tell a story

Users who are viewing this thread