Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 78 - Walpurgis

Double chapter for the next month please~ Kodansha-sama, Kawakami-sama 🙏

@StLL actually the War happened just before the meeting...
that's why Benimaru and co already reported back the result, etc. To Rimuru in the middle of the meeting

Double-page supporter
Can't wait to see clayman's face smashed in. Thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
At least cromwell has potential... Clayman is every ounce of shit I expected him to be.

Aggregator gang
so how many chapters left before
the beatdown
?

Aggregator gang
Man, sometime Milim seems to be in control like she is okay but then she acts in a way that it totally looks like she under some control spell. There has to be more than just some magic to control her op ass.
And Yet again Clayman really likes to play with fire....he better get a worse one than that one would-be king who last messed with Rimuru and his companions/kingdom.

I wonder if Rimuru could do what he did for Veldora to Milim too?? Or something like that??? I hope he figures out that she's being controlled soon.😔🥺
Also, of my frick, Rimuru meeting Leon? Fuckin finally!🙄😌 I'm glad how Rimuru handled that situation. Very proud (I know that if I was him & with my personality it's a cpin toss, 50/50 chance, that I would've swung at his ass).😌😌
And hell yeah Rimuru, beat that fucker Clayman's ass for what he's doing and has done.😤😤😤😡🤬

[Not a spoiler, just some bullshit that I feel like would trigger some people LOL. Read at your discretion.]
⬇️
This is kinda whimsical nonsense that's hella left field bullshit that totally belongs to the Fanfic realm, but it just came to mind, and I can't help but think about it... but like... wouldn't Guy Crimson and Rimuru make a good pair of friends with benefits (or more whatever)?? They can both be either gender (Guy - refer to Ch.76, Rimuru - Slime = Genderless/has a female & male form), so like... ya know.... they could have a lot of fun and explore things safely cuz they're kinda in the same boat like that... I could totally see them having compatible personalities (though it's mostly just Rimuru being able to handle most, if not all, people with outlandish personalities.💀
If you read this shit, and aren't triggered, I'd really like to hear your thoughts about this concept...😔 Or maybe let me know if there's fic about this?🙈🙊

Users who are viewing this thread