Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Double-page supporter
The index finder was so puny in front of Shuna, are the other fingers notoriously more powerful or nay?

Dex-chan lover
Clayman's "plan" (which isnt really his) is dependent on all the other lords being total idiots, he literally just spouted a bunch of nonsense without any evidence besides the clearly biased sources of his subordinates.

It is almost funny how bad he is at manipulating, he is only depending on luck strikes and simply having a strong card (as far as he thinks), and even then he believes that no one has a brain to see more than what he thinks he controls.

Ok, personal opinion, but Shuna fight didn't thrill me, it was too much of "show your card and I show that I have a counter already" type of logic, I know I shouldn't wait for total originality on this story and I am not, but the "emotional background" linked to holy magic was really forced.

Well fun chapter anyway, still waiting for Clayman's reckoning for punching the dragon loli.

Thanks for the work on this series.

glad Shuna's getting her time in the spotlight, that's one of the reasons I enjoy this series, all of the side characters get their moment to shine

Damn shit amazing chapter as always. Now I need to wait for 1 month again. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

finally, I can see the undead king Adalman
can't wait to see him as a dungeon boss in future
or maybe not cause I only see WN, not LN

can anyone tell me, is in LN adalman will be a dungeon boss too?

and yes finally I can see Shuna in battle

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

People who make low-quality TL's are scum but... those who snipe like this are even worse than scum!

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum Behind what Shuna did and all was mostly mindgames into baiting Adalman into doing certain things, so that she can win and we will also get more in depth information about holy magic later.
Regarding Clayman:
Clayman was originally told to stay put mostly, but got conceited and greedy, which was one part of his downfall. The other part was Rimuru and his subordinates destroying the rest of his plans, like the invasion and manufacturing of evidence in Yuurazania. His plan in the rules of Walpurgis could have mostly worked AND the others wouldnt care THAT much either, if it is the truth, if Clayman has the evidence and it doesnt concern them directly. This isnt really a gathering of "allies".

Users who are viewing this thread