Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation, I never read the snipers.
Snipers belong to the same group of people as scalpers: me first with no regards for others.

Clayman is your stereotypical 'the world is mine mine mine, and no one else's' demon lord.

Everyone else is somewhat different however

Thank you for the good quality chapter!

Since it's a monthly release, I don't mind waiting a few more days for a better translation.

idk i just prefer pair of 2+ they are amazing and it looks like they actually have time to focus on translating tempest doesnt or they just dont care... ngl im a little spoiled but can you really say a manga with this many followers it getting the treatment it deserves im looking at solo leveling that one has like 5 groups racing to translate it reincarnated as a slime should get that treatment too not the imma translate this when i feel like it at least thats how tempest feels they are just taking longer with each chapter so they must not care about it that much thats why i hope pair of 2+ will take over they are a much better group if you ask me
@LTVisha @Mintee

Fed-Kun's army
@dontpickonme
I guess you didnt read what pair of 2+ put up first, because it had zero care put into it. Its only after ALOT of complaints that It got fixed. You clearly have no idea how hard it is to actually translate these things. Just the redrawing/cleaning alone takes alot of time and effort. If you want to read it fast, go google translate it then try to make sence of it.

lol but at least i got to read it on the same day as i found the raws and i didnt notice anything wrong with the chapters so they still better than tempest who really shouldnt be holding the manga hostage beside i'd rather see a few mistakes and have them fixed on the same day rather than having to wait almost a whole week we just to read it lol @thelordofsticks

Everyone is fucking broken, everyone is literally a single level below demon lord .
Shauna is completely busted with the ability of maker
Next thing you know that benimaru becomes goto in Jujutsu kaisen I swear .
And now the blue headed guy has insta 🤣 fucking -kill from persona

Finally getting to the Clayman fight. Pretty exciting. Thanks for the translations, I appreciate the quality and care.

Group Leader
@dontpickonme posted:
not the imma translate this when i feel like it
Excuse me, m'good sir.
Have you ever tried to compare the determination of these two pages?
https://mangadex.org/group/10386/tempest
https://mangadex.org/group/11273/a-pair-of-2

For you to praise the group that literally do the imma-translate-this-when-i-feel-like-it that you hate the most is really ... absurd if I may say.

Solution: Block the Tempest group and wait for another a pair of 2 group release. That way, you won't see another quality release by the great Tempest. Simple.

"Anything's possible for our great leader."

That's what I thought, but now the state media are saying Kim can't teleport.

lol but at least i got to read it on the same day as i found the raws and i didnt notice anything wrong with the chapters so they still better than tempest who really shouldnt be holding the manga hostage beside i'd rather see a few mistakes and have them fixed on the same day rather than having to wait almost a whole week we just to read it lol @nyaasar

Dex-chan lover
@Nyaasar posted:
wait for another a pair of 2 group release
44guhy.jpg

Good one

How about a wholesome collab uh every scanlator should be friends right ....
😀

Users who are viewing this thread