Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 24 Ch. 106 - Formal Audiences

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for all your hard work thus far! the manga has been in great hands with your team.
Let's see how Kodansha handles it, thankfully this chapter had no cliffhanger or any close danger at all, I could forget it for a while.
It's US only, and they charge their own currency that you have to buy with real money to allow you to read it. So, yeah. Another group doing the wrong thing because of something that seems good but isn't.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the years of work Tempest , your work has been stellar. I always waited for your release even when you got sniped.

I can't wait to continue pirating this manga because k-manga isn't available in my country.

I wonder if all the old chapters will have to be deleted off mangadex once k-manga launches like what has happened other series'. I respect mangadex's position on officially licensed works but it sucks to destroy years of work like that.

Dex-chan lover
Benimaru can't even escape this, with Hakurou being Momiji's wingman if he tries to escape the old man will simply cut his legs, he can grow them back I have no doubt, but now even the hot lamia girl wants a piece of that.

If Shuna and Shion start this fight for real Tempest will get divided into factions in a heartbeat, this will become a war to engulf all wars... Who Gets to Warm Rimuru's Bed XD.

Frey and Karion don't have it easy, babysitting the dragololi is not a dream job... for some.

Dex-chan lover
rx8GLQg.png

:cool:(y)
Benimaru's life is getting rough

Group Leader
It's US only, and they charge their own currency that you have to buy with real money to allow you to read it. So, yeah. Another group doing the wrong thing because of something that seems good but isn't.
Aggregators will pick it up, and fighting against a company that can release it at the same time as japan is kind of pointless, we would need to find leakers of the magazine and none of us really want to bother doing that. Though, as said in the announcement, we'll pick it up again if k-manga miserably fails

Dex-chan lover
Aggregators will pick it up, and fighting against a company that can release it at the same time as japan is kind of pointless, we would need to find leakers of the magazine and none of us really want to bother doing that. Though, as said in the announcement, we'll pick it up again if k-manga miserably fails
Yeah, just LOVE the usual aggregators who have shitty UX and UI design that I'll have to turn to. :p There's a reason I stick with Mangadex whenever I can; they actually care about the reader experience, visually and functionally. Sure gonna be plenty of US peeps who won't care where it comes from and just grab it from wherever it shows up, but personally I prefer to read it on a decent site that cares about the source. Also generally prefer fan translations to boot because usualy there's ideology involved in official works (Not saying it doesn't happen in fan works, but it usually gets shouted down pretty quickly, by comparison), though if Kodansha's breathing down their necks, it might be decent. shrug who knows? I won't, since not in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread