Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 24 Ch. 106 - Formal Audiences

Supporter
Thank you Tempest! You are Gods among mere mortals. Your quality and effort has always been appreciated and I hope whatever you do going forward brings you all joy. Every one of you deserve it.

Double-page supporter
thank you for all your work these years.
Your translations and edition was always super high quality, you will be greatly missed in the scanlation scene.

Group Leader
I have also asked this in other threads, but is there a legal reason the groups have to drop this?

A shame we can't see a views on Mangadex now, could have made a test how much the views drop because of simulpub.
Fundamentally, scanlation is illegal in every country since we aren't copyright holders nor licenced translators, but since the sheer number of people doing it is too high they can't really do shit. And from what i've heard, kodansha was lenient about teams that didn't try to make money out of their scanlation activities. But now that they do the job themselves they might change opinion

Never even heard of this K-Manga, so I googled it and ended up being greeted with a "This service is not available in your region. We greatly appreciate your understanding.". Cool. Cool.

This manga has been fun to read in large part due to the high quality scanlation. Thank you so much for all your effort.

Dex-chan lover
well...
nxZOSXf.png

ps: Enjoyed your work, hope you have good things in your way.
That's quite the flaw. Most of Europe is banned from access too.
Can Tempest really not carry on ? Because they've been doing some awesome work and them stopping now would really be a huge loss.

I thank you TEMPEST!!! Your TLs were incredible³³³!
They conveied the message and the meanning behind the chats, it wasn't just a "machine translation", you understood the story and the links between "past and present".
You guys were amazing! I'll miss such a great job!

Wish you all the best!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
I just hope someone still continued it though, so later in the faraway future when I want to reread, Mangadex dont have any missing chapters.

Group Leader
Well, another one bites the dust.
This and Vinland Saga are the ones that struck me the worst, specially since K-Manga isn't available for my country.

Anyway, thank you very much, Tempest.
You've worked the hardest to bring some of the highest quality uploads I have had the pleasure of reading.

Thanks for the efforts all this time Tempest team. Gonna scour around to find another source of Tensura, since I'm like most of mangadex visitors aren't in US or countries where pirating is a matter since our govt still focus on it's ppl survival (yes I'm from poor developing country 🤣)

Users who are viewing this thread