Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

I suggest waiting until the novel is completely translated and archived before starting on it since it has switch hands so many times with so much time invested in editorials, and if any of the websites goes down you will be stuck. It's in a similar situation as Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, people who read this would understand.

@fakeirish

While good, I'd avoid the WN since it really is way different than the LN and Manga. Like the whole thing with the Orc Lord was rather different in that the Dryads appear AFTER the Orc Lord and play a much smaller role and this current arc never happened in the WN(not sure if it's from the LN as I'm not that far in yet).

@doomrider7

I think it wasn't that much of a difference. For example there's character A and B, then they did things together. The timing both of those characters meet is slightly different, but in the end what they did is the same. These few extra characters/arcs/changes is fixing a few problem in the original WN, like characters having sudden motivation and other new characters popping out of nowhere. By giving them a bit of a depth (like in youmu case), backstory, or hints
(like the demon bee and stag beetle in an earlier chapter)
at least we were given a chance to care for them

Who the heck is messing with the old chapters? We're already on chapter 42 and now chapter 10 won't be available for 12 days, for some reason.

@conser that's exactly what I was thinking. I usually don't look at what chapter # is new so I came here and what a letdown...

This site has issues with trying to read when there are multiples of the same chapter... Gets awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread