Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

this manga is pretty awesome, but there is couple of things that bothers me - everybody is so damn composed, nobody is truly angry and everything is cool after a short talking. Our people and family destroyed and eaten? chill yesterday foes today friends, we hold no grudges. Also MC seems a bit of Gary-Mary Stue, with their OP, it makes fights rather dull. I like the premise of creating empire, but side characters could be fleshed out more (tho it's hard since there are so many of them)

Fed-Kun's army
Have a feeling this will take a while, this arc is gonna be painful.

@ARRR Agreed, that part bothered me the most.
Very few people would forgive the pigmen for what they did, the slime might have since they didn't kill any of his men but the ogres and lizardmen would no doubt hate the idea of working with the people who killed their families.
Overall the interactions feel too casual and unrealistic, otherwise the series is pretty good.

WTF with those alert thingies!?
was happy when ive saw new chp, and theyre just showing some crap like that!

Ada

@LoliALF I sendt the person that uploaded these chapters a message to ask if there a new update or just a message.

MC is too much easy going
even after that female hero's death, not enough emotion. At time of this writing I already forgot her name...[
IMO This is a shounen manga at most not a seinen.
Light hearted , Cliche scenes and obivious ending.
I dunno why it's getting so popular lately to even be on anime

Contributor
Really liked the first anime episode adaption and art, much more than this manga iteration, but it was the same for Isekai Maou too even if it was very rushed. <3

Group Leader
Very good ep 1 anime review:
Wow, they made Verudora look like an albino lion. Like what the fuck. All his prestige is like, gone

I depicted VotW to be loli Dunbalf low-voice Morgan Freeman, and it's a woman....

?Anime was nice...!
But I have one question...???
When will he release his friend veludora tempest..!
Is veludore dead or he will come back..???
As infirt was absorbed but he met veludora inside slime...??
This things are annoying me..!?

Can anyone tell me when will we get the Chapter 46?:)
and so how often we get new releases?

@rokuro Veldora does get released later.

Actually, considering what they've shown in the opening of the anime, it's likely that Veldora will get released near the end of the anime.

Group Leader
@Hyllania Translations and cleaning are done for chapter 46 :D I should get it done tomorrow or the day after. The series is monthly btw

I'm ab 13 chapters in, in the newest chapter is the MC still genderless? And if no, what gender do they identify as?

hey um.............. i don't intend to be rude or something... but ummmmm i will start to work from tomorrow for like 5 days in a row so i wont have time to read it >.<... is there any way you than deciede to update it today rather than tomorrow?*-* pretty please >.< im dying to know what happens next xD.
im seriusly not trying to be rude... i just simply cant wait (i would spend my whole day to just read like the next 20 volumes if they were available.)

an another question, does the official translation go further than this? i mean if yes i might just buy it to know more >.<......................... i seriously cant wait XD (still not meaning to be rude, i do appriciate your work whole hearthedly just... im too curious, yet i cant read the novel becouse i need pictures >.<)

Fed-Kun's army
we're entering my least favorite arc
i hope you guys enjoy it, because i won't...

Users who are viewing this thread