Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Hellaaaaaaaaa, nice proper development going on, thanks for the update! can't wait to see what happens next

this manga is slowly dying, used to be hyped about getting new chapters but ever since he founded the nation its been getting more boring arts still good tho but everything else.. eh

Dex-chan lover
@PepePatate I recommend reading the sub series (its tell a relaxing story way in this manga future and if you happen to fine with a bit of spoilers), I am still hyped because I read them.

slime technically killed tryna's body to make that wood doll for her...lamo how does that work. I see from the comments that some kids are bored with the meetings and world-building etc. hopefully the wars are not boring. slime needs to send his chef's over to Milims place LOL

@PepePatate lol dude, you cant wait a war in every single episode of a shonen manga, you have to have fillers, the next arc is one of the best, and the 3 next arcs are really good

@pepepatate slowly dying haha had to laugh... i recommmend you drop the series because as ln reader these building chapters are here to stay with great fights ;)

You're all like "would something happen already" when this is literally just a chill manga not a shonen manga where shit happens 24/7. Just wait it out, current stuff are just the beginning and things are just getting started. All arcs after this are going to be so fucking good that all arcs before would be absolutely pale in comparison.

bruh can yall calm down. Yall be like "why ain't rimuru fighting the demon lords already"
dude this isn't a shonen manga, you gotta have fillers, character developments and stuff, its not just pure fighting 24/7 without any interesting things happening other then fights

Users who are viewing this thread