Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Ch. 64 - Silver Wind

Dex-chan lover
Y'all, I just have to say this.
93HEuWBBnG0.jpg

His mom is so damn hot.
Sister is bratty but good too. Oyakodon with them both is 👌

Dex-chan lover
Alysha comes near the end and says they are changing who is on guard so some of them are riding outside while the others are resting in the carriage.
Yeah, but that's still not particularly good. By hiding their numbers they make the group more attractive to bandits, and that's not what you want. And any bandits who would be confident to attack anyway would be strong enough to pose a serious risk for the guards they have, so they'd be fighting with reduced numbers for a short while. In an ambush, you often don't have a short while to prepare. That outweighs any benefit from being slightly more well rested. It looks more like they're hired to be companions rather than guards.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but that's still not particularly good. By hiding their numbers they make the group more attractive to bandits, and that's not what you want. And any bandits who would be confident to attack anyway would be strong enough to pose a serious risk for the guards they have, so they'd be fighting with reduced numbers for a short while. In an ambush, you often don't have a short while to prepare. That outweighs any benefit from being slightly more well rested. It looks more like they're hired to be companions rather than guards.
bro is a bandit in his previous life lol

Dex-chan lover
1. they will catch a slime on the way and make it a pillow. 2. Al will introduce the amazingness of octopus catched on the sea. During this time, no one is eating an octopus. 3. Al will introduce how to properly cook an eel, because in kagura,an eel is like a pest, cause they can;t properly cook it.

Dex-chan lover
bro is using something big like space time magic for light hand tricks

Dex-chan lover
Those tricks would've worked better if he crumpled the bag or pulled the egg/stone out someone's ear lol
Like the magic show I went to 20 years ago where the magician showed an open glass champaign bottle, put the bottle in a paper bag, tilted it a bit and poured some amberish liquid in a glass, held the bag by the bottom and turned it upside down and nothing came out and said "I can see you're not impressed" and promptly crumpled the bag with the bottle into a tiny little paper ball a little less than a pingpong ball in size...... o_O

Dex-chan lover
It’s a bit weird that people living in a world with actual magic are impressed by (assumed) sleight of hand, but it’s cute, so I’ll allow it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL

Came here to say Ilya looks very breedable. Guess I'll piggy back off your comment.
Surprisingly, I've seen some hentai of this series (even if the art wasn't anything to write home about)
Numbers, please?

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

This travel seems pleasant...
(OωO )...

Thanks for the chapter. 😆

It's relaxing to have at least one isekai manga without any forced monster-of-the-week wannabe "story" and somewhat believable, unique side characters.

But to be honest, I'm somewhat annoyed with the cooking scheme in mangas, especially in isekais. Every single MC remember almost every receipe perfectly and can make it with middle age style utensil also perfectly. And every other character in the manga looooooves the new, strange food and like it better than his/her hometown cooking. Been there, seen this: It's boring.
But I can tolerate it in this manga somewhat, because of the comic relief scenes (in this undramatic story), like in tis chapter.
So: Give me more! "Feed me, Seymour!" 😋 😉

Users who are viewing this thread