Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Ch. 69 - Seawater? What's that?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This is probably one of the slowest 'slow life' themed manga I currently follow (and they still haven't reached the isekai japan country yet). Still fun to read though.
Can't wait for the story to get to the some slightly more exciting arcs.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt anyone would want to taste sea water from the harbor of a city. Ultimately rain would wash all the trash from the streets into the sea, most likely precisely through the harbor due to the usual layout of cities. This would include human and animal waste as well. Harbors also had a lot of business activity, so all sorts of random junk would end up in the sea. If the town has a primitive sewer system, it also leads into the sea, again most likely somewhere close to the harbor. Sea also works as the toilet of the sailors, which includes the crews of the ships currently moored at the harbor or anchored just outside of it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if people in the past really try to drink seawater like this 2 idiot?
Someone had to do it in order to find out it tasted like salt. Then some one had to drink enough of it for them to find out what happens when you do, likely out of desperation. Kids do it all the time when they first go to the beach. Pioneers, explorers, trailblazers or dumbasses as some like to call them, have existed as long as humanity itself and will continue as long as humanity persists. So they should have a good five or so years left.

Dex-chan lover
Drinking seawater is an appropriate punishment for trying to force someone to drink seawater.

She's cute as a guide.

I wonder if people in the past really try to drink seawater like this 2 idiot?
Well, not everyone knows about it, and then there are people suffering from dehydration who think it will help.

I doubt anyone would want to taste sea water from the harbor of a city.
Makes me glad to live where I live. Not exactly sea water, but fresh to brackish, and extremely clean for the size of the city.

Dex-chan lover
Drill twintails is very nice looking. MC should make her his mistress.

Thanks for the TL
Not sure how that will work out, didn't he already hook a couple reclusive princess types? Then there's the judgy eyes and sharp claws of his sister to worry about. 'What are doing lazing around with a harem, you should come sword training with me, and then maybe we'll find a dragon!'

Users who are viewing this thread